• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sliq's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead_inside_xoxo

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=998]Sliq's Ban[/drupal]

I dont agree with Sliq's ban D: it kinda sux if u know wat i mean....... but wat ever ill get over it eventually.....i hope......lol but yes.......

blog ya later
jamie

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
He's that troll that's absolutely terrible but doesn't realize it because he hangs out with ******** people

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I can't really say I'm upset, considering that topic that caused his ban, joke title or not, made me want to flame him. I only restrained myself because I remembered the time I got trolled by him for three pages in the NMH2 topic and realized I didn't want three more pages of trolling.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He has over 8 pages of infractions. He got butt hurt because he didn't get a warning? He doesn't deserve a warning. He's been around here long enough, been infracted enough, and been banned enough, to know what's good and what's bad forum behavior.

I'm sorry, guys. If only we were all funny like Sliq was. Because posting tons of moving pictures with lots of silly one-liners and pretty colors is totally hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom