• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slip N Sliding need advice

SheikahBlood

Smash Cadet
I'm very bad at dealing with Diddy Kongs bananas i'm not sure what exactly to do,i tried using
counter but it doesn't seem the best way to deal with it because i can only counter one at a time. I also tried throwing them back but i'm not sure how to catch them like i sometimes do :dizzy: any advice?

Darkhart

Smash Cadet
Dodge and dash A to pick up the spoils or Nair(most of the time it registers as an item catch)

I find it very easy to turn the fight around. Thats all I can say

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Also, when you do get tripped, you NEED to keep in mind of the situation.

What's going to happen if you roll away from the banana. Sure you won't slip, but will you be greeted with a smash attack?
What about if you roll towards the banana? Sure you slip, but you don't recieve any damage, and this might be the better choice if rolling the other way means a setup.

But of course, listen to what was said above first. But it's important to keep this in mind if you do slip(and I'm sure you will at somepoint or another) >>

Diddy is very good at keeping the pressure with bananas, but if you break his rhythm he has to set up all over again. Use THAT as your opportunity to nail him(not nair, although you could I guess xD)

Top Bottom