• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im not entering at all. Saving my money for SIEGE, and if by some chance i cant make that, well MLG DC is two weeks after SIEGE.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
as it is, yes i am still with you stock. I was just saying by any weird chance i could not make SIEGE, then i would use that money for DC.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I might skip an amazing party I've been waiting a month for to go to this tournament. >_>

I still have no teammates though, I don't think

I don't remember if I already had someone for Brawl or not.

Is Mekos going?

I told him I'd team with him at the next event if he wanted to.

Who is free for Melee?

lowtiers in either, it's kind of a grab bag. no rush.
Bro I'll team with you for anything if you want me, just give me a message?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
thennn dooo itt!!!!

something else cool to do would be like Waffles is doin on the west coast, keep a small amount of the pot from previous tournaments to bring in bigger names i.e. shiz/axe/jman

or if not keep money from pot i cant sponsor a little bit
nah we dont take from the pot

we just try to get enough donations

or just come out of our own pockets

name search ftw

sup NC =D

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Yay lives in NC :(
my house is proof of that...
100% Yay friendly in dis place.
Even my dogs think he lives here

Also: anyone who houses Mahone's car (5 people for Friday night I think) gets a big hug, their singles entry for one event, and their door fee fo free :)

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Looool tempted to house them just to see how fast you'll nullify this offer.
what is wrong with you?
I said keep it out of my thread.

If you are not grown enough to get over it then that is your problem. Do not advertise your immaturity.

You want to house? I would be grateful and would NOT nullify an outstanding offer I made to the NC smash community.

edit: Actually, you are the main person I had in mind when requesting help with housing as I knew nobody else would have a place for them.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
what is wrong with you?
I said keep it out of my thread.

If you are not grown enough to get over it then that is your problem. Do not advertise your immaturity.

You want to house? I would be grateful and would NOT nullify an outstanding offer I made to the NC smash community.

edit: Actually, you are the main person I had in mind when requesting help with housing as I knew nobody else would have a place for them.
In your last two posts you called me, "not grown enough", "immature" and "a saltier member of the community" all because you misunderstood why I said anything so let me explain.

I'm completely over it and I wasn't trying to be insulting at all. I'm unsure whether I can house them because I don't know them and it's not technically my house, but I would gladly take a hug if I did. I just fully expected you to withdraw the offer if I said anything so I just thought it was funny. No drama intended, I promise.

And if your message was aimed at me, you should've just asked. :] Direct communication is always positive, provided it's not laced with insults. haha

Who is riding in Mahone's car anyway?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
darksyde, in her defense, the meaning of your post didn't come across like that at all.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
In your last two posts you called me, "not grown enough", "immature" and "a saltier member of the community" all because you misunderstood why I said anything so let me explain.

I'm completely over it and I wasn't trying to be insulting at all. I'm unsure whether I can house them because I don't know them and it's not technically my house, but I would gladly take a hug if I did. I just fully expected you to withdraw the offer if I said anything so I just thought it was funny. No drama intended, I promise.

And if your message was aimed at me, you should've just asked. :] Direct communication is always positive, provided it's not laced with insults. haha

Who is riding in Mahone's car anyway?
oh please excuse me if I was presumptuous enough to assume that this was another of your ill concealed shots at me. To voice your thoughts that I would withdraw my offer of paying for your things simply because you are the one offering is a shot to me.

I would reconsider posting about things you find "funny" when they relate to me, as all the ones you have posted so far have been slightly offensive.

for future reference:
Direct communication is always positive, provided it's not laced with insults. haha
This is one of those unnecessary, seemingly humorous posts that relate to me.

And I did not contact you directly because I never said I was expecting you to house. I said you were somebody I had in mind. The rest of NC is free to take me up on my offer, you included.

and no, I will not hug you.

Foxy

Smash Master
more like a lame attempt to start drama by one of the saltier members of the community.
I more meant that challenging the good-will of someone really trying to help out the community usually makes them even more firm in their generosity (from what I've seen)

i mean u need money to enter

so ill either help you enter, or total crush your chances as well as your hopes and dreams
i'll probably lose but
i mean hey small chance i might make money to enter

Anyone wanna mm at this?
i gotcha.
let's do it

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Then I apologize completely. It really wasn't intentional. I'm gonna blame any accidental salt on the fact that I haven't slept and have been coming down from things and have been at work since 7:30.

EDIT: What in the world?

Deleting my post because this is pointless.

Though I do want to say that I knew that if I housed them you would make good on the money; I was more referring to the hug part. That's all.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
The apology is accepted, and my offer stands.
Though my advice is you refrain from accidental salt in the future.
You seem to have a lot of it.

edit: obviously I would not hug you so of course your post would be misinterpreted. Whatever humor you found in that is something you should have chuckled to yourself about and then moved on.

Top Bottom