• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Just sit in Training Mode practicing how to ledge snap with PoF at different angles and distances until you ledge snap 99% of the time. Pit's recovery really isn't that complicated.

Also learn how to hug stages with it and when you can/can't do that.

Effort = reward. What you put in is what you get back with Pit.

Last edited:

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
Bum****, FL (Heart forever in Massachusetts)
NNID
Dante_Galileo
I'll never get why some amiibo have to be store-exclusive. I'm willing to kinda forgive Shulk's being exclusive to GameStop because his game was exclusive to GameStop, but that's it.

(Also, screw having to bike for three hours to get to Best Buy for DP. I ordered mine from Japan and Amazon with the adapter)

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
I'll never get why some amiibo have to be store-exclusive. I'm willing to kinda forgive Shulk's being exclusive to GameStop because his game was exclusive to GameStop, but that's it.

(Also, screw having to bike for three hours to get to Best Buy for DP. I ordered mine from Japan and Amazon with the adapter)
Best Buy less than five minutes away for me. I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to get my DP, it'll be my first Amiibo.

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dante_Galileo
My pretty Palutena amiibo is going to be here right around when Pittwo comes out, and if everything goes to plan they'll be sitting next to Pit next week.
I'm curious, do you guys name your amiibos? My Pit's currently named "GeneralTso", and I'm thinking "Yakitori" for DP. If I decide to get Palutena (read as: If I have money at the end of the month), she'll be "Trollutena". General rule is that any amiibo I get will have some kind of silly name.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm curious, do you guys name your amiibos? My Pit's currently named "GeneralTso", and I'm thinking "Yakitori" for DP. If I decide to get Palutena (read as: If I have money at the end of the month), she'll be "Trollutena". General rule is that any amiibo I get will have some kind of silly name.
Actually, I went with the highly uncreative Kid Icarus. Didn't think about the other two...

Now I'm thinking waaaay way too hard about this, haha.

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
Hey guys, on the sound check, Dark Pit has a sound clip that... well, I don't know what it's used for.

Clip 15, he says "it's not over!"

What's that from? Is it a death quote, kinda like when Pit says "I'm finished!" upon death sometimes?

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dante_Galileo
Hey guys, on the sound check, Dark Pit has a sound clip that... well, I don't know what it's used for.

Clip 15, he says "it's not over!"

What's that from? Is it a death quote, kinda like when Pit says "I'm finished!" upon death sometimes?
He occasionally says that when KO'd anywhere except off the top blast line, like Pit's "I'm finished!"

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I can never hear them say those lines, ever. Only time I heard Pit say his was in practice mode.
Maybe there's less of a chance of him saying it compared to his other death cries?

Edit: I couldn't save you from the double post ;________;

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
omg dude I forgot we were supposed to play
Not gonna lie, same. Watched Acestar and beat a Kirby with Pit screaming "Sakurai's my dad now" for no reason. We can play tommorow though. Koiba can join to if he/she wants to.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm thinking of uploading some ladder sets to see if I'm moving in the right direction with this character. There's an offline event tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some stuff recorded there also.

ShadowSlashX

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowSlash17
3DS FC
0216-0883-7959
Pit/Dark Pit matches? If you guys don't mind, I could play a few rounds right now. I'm just gonna be on FG but I'll be checking here after every match.

My NNID: ShadowSlash17

ShadowSlashX

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowSlash17
3DS FC
0216-0883-7959
Alright I'm just finishing a match. I actually found a pretty good player and we keep destroying each other

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Still some giant holes, but found some interesting data.

Palutena Bow
563%, 550% (no charge)
274%, 268% (max charge) (KO% in the middle of the stage KOs off the top)

Silver Bow
508%, 495% (no charge)
229%, 224% (max charge) (whoops forgot to put down if it KOs off the top)

(Arrows are at minimum distance)

Upperdash Arm
136%, 136% (grounded)
181%, 181% (aerial, performed from the earliest possible frame of a jump)

Electroshock Arm
154%, 106% (grounded)
206%, 149% (aerial, performed from the earliest possible frame of a jump)

Due to the smaller blastzones, Dark Pit's better KB on his moves is much more prominent. In a good position, Electroshock KOs a whole 30% sooner near the edge but only 20% slower in the middle, and Dark Pit's arrows KO about 45% faster in general.

Top Bottom