• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
She's not really.

Why?

And I quote

"A wish granting item? How absurd. Anything like that would making anyone more powerful than the gods"

And who has had access to a wish granting item?

:4link::4zelda::4ganondorf:

And who created this
:135:
Lol u can literally say I want to be more powerful than everyone I see her point
I also don't think Pit gets dominated onstage... Not bad enough to where it's impossible to get them offstage.

I said that Monkey flip ether lacks a hitbox or puts you into helplessness, in regards to how easy it is to snipe. I understand how it works... Sakurai dedicated a whole Dojo update to the move back in the day.
I think practicallyeveryone gets dominated on stage by Diddy bannas are to strong ;_;

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I got bored and saw Mr. R's Sheik mu spread on Twitter and decided to make my own for Pit/Dark Pit:
View attachment 104450
Oh yeah, and btw, I have a Twitter now:
https://twitter.com/TSNecromancRr
tbh this list seems very... advantageous for Pit lol

Zelda isn't our easiest matchup; probably put her a little bit up. Like a LITTLE bit becuz she still sux :^))))
And Shulk a little bit more leaning toward advantage

Not gonna say anything else because my MU analysis suck lel
Everyone rn hearing me match-up talk
I can't gif.gif

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734

Zelda isn't our easiest matchup; probably put her a little bit up. Like a LITTLE bit becuz she still sux :^))))

View attachment 104504
Ayyyyyy that's TTTTSD'S old profile pic lol and we don't judge here your ok \(⊙◇⊙)/

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
lol judge?

Well, I'm just shifting through some avis to see which one works~
Let's see how many people will count and recognize~
Wait but u already changed it lol I'm in discord most of the time now so I can't keep track someone count for me ;)

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I also don't think Pit gets dominated onstage... Not bad enough to where it's impossible to get them offstage.

I said that Monkey flip ether lacks a hitbox or puts you into helplessness, in regards to how easy it is to snipe. I understand how it works... Sakurai dedicated a whole Dojo update to the move back in the day.
Must've misread your post then. My B. I personally find Diddy Kong to be top 5 worst matchups for Pit[too] because of how powerful he is ontage and how we are so.....not compared to him.

View attachment 104504
These matchups are actually not in a particular order. Should've said something about that (though yeah, I put in too many advantageous matchups).

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Must've misread your post then. My B. I personally find Diddy Kong to be top 5 worst matchups for Pit[too] because of how powerful he is ontage and how we are so.....not compared to him.

These matchups are actually not in a particular order. Should've said something about that (though yeah, I put in too many advantageous matchups).
I think Diddy is our third worst matchup behind Bayo and ZSS just my opinion tho

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

View attachment 104504
I reckon Ganon might be. that or Mac

:135:

q-FaZed-p

Smash Rookie
At l
I know you asked other people, but I might as well help, too:

D-air and u-smash at low percents.
U-air at higher percents.
B-air I find an overrated followup as it can be annoying to sweetspot it and it really doesn't deal anymore damage than u-smash, but if you can perfect pivot it then I guess it can work at low percents.
Really it's just a matter of personal preference and the character's weight, gravity, fall speed, size, etc.
At low percents you can just turn around and short hop it . You should be spaced enough for the sweet spot no PP required

Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
At l
At low percents you can just turn around and short hop it . You should be spaced enough for the sweet spot no PP required
We dropped this conversation a long time ago. Please stay relevant to what we're talking about.
Excited? Been waiting quite a while for this too. Got tomorrow off so I'm going to see if I can beat it over the weekend, lol.
Yeah I'm excited; it's a new Starfox game, and not a remake like 64 3d.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Eh, I dunno... Never really enjoyed Starfox's multiplayer. Just didn't work mechanically.

I just prefer more focus on the main game then things I'll play maybe three times.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
LancerStaff LancerStaff I wont be hanging around or browsing much so if you find something new or something worth discussing, give me a tag yeah?

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
I should probably join the Discord at some point, but I do agree with what Lancer said earlier that any tech sharing should be done here too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

Not really but discord is life

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Now a days it's Pit/Lucario. I dropped Charizard and Mii Swordfighter a long time ago.

Here's the timeline of who I used in my "Smash 4 Career"

3DS Days to April 2015 - Pit
April 2015 to September 2015 - Pit, Charizard, Mii Swordfighter
September 2015 to Janurary 2016 - Pit/Charizard
January 2016 onwards - Pit/Lucario

Last edited:

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
I use Bayo and Pit now. Pit against grab heavy characters like DK, Ness, Lucas, etc if I don't feel like playing Bayo in those MUs. Bayo for every other match up now. Yes, Bayo, I know :d

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I use Bayo and Pit now. Pit against grab heavy characters like DK, Ness, Lucas, etc if I don't feel like playing Bayo in those MUs. Bayo for every other match up now. Yes, Bayo, I know :d
Replace Bayo with more Pit and some of dat Corrin

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The entire website is dead cause of schools

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Anybody care to help with my Discord problems? Tried posting to the Skyworld social on there and it worked... For a moment. Got a post and a half then it started running as slow as humanly possible on my best home browser. Whenever I click on the group it just barely runs, though I can click around my page or whatever just fine. Am I outta luck or is there a mobile version I can try? Apps don't work on this thing... Yeah, this is why I hadn't tried Discord until now. Can't even open a stinking google spreadsheet properly and even Smashboards doesn't like to work some days.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Anybody care to help with my Discord problems? Tried posting to the Skyworld social on there and it worked... For a moment. Got a post and a half then it started running as slow as humanly possible on my best home browser. Whenever I click on the group it just barely runs, though I can click around my page or whatever just fine. Am I outta luck or is there a mobile version I can try? Apps don't work on this thing... Yeah, this is why I hadn't tried Discord until now. Can't even open a stinking google spreadsheet properly and even Smashboards doesn't like to work some days.
Hmmm.... There is an app for it but you said apps can't do

Dunno about a mobile version that isn't an app though

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Yes there is a online and app version the mobile version has less benefits but it gets the job done if that doesn't work it may be your Internet I never have this problem whelp peace

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Is that suppose to be his up tilt?

Also I find that C-stick tilt is far more beneficial then smash stick, imo.

Top Bottom