• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I dont think I'm going to TANG but I'm definately going to Canada and want as many/if any of you guys to come too, ill be able to drive with 6 seats, but 4 are taken up already, and SoCal wants someone from WA to drive them up to the Canada tournament if possible, so I'm not seeing how thats gonna work out really lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I guess we can wing it with our van to Canada. We have seats if people wanna hitcha ride with us from WA.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Just so there's no confusion, yes there is a smashfest this weekend. Yes it is at the same address as the first post, and while they usually start 4ish, being currently 8pm you can show up whenever.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
OK, here's the important questions...

Maybe I'm a big failure, but I thought SoCal would be showing up Chair's (Chris/Blair, sorry Henry your name messes up the neatness of "Chair") Saturday night and stay until Monday. I was planning on coming down Saturday night and staying until Monday morning. If their plans have changed, how long are they staying in WA area? And will I be able to get any OOS Smash action Sat night/Sunday? And when is this Canada tournie? And how much vodka can I chug is one sitting? QUESTIONS!!!! rargle, rargle, rargle.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
BalefireBoy said:
OK, here's the important questions...

Maybe I'm a big failure, but I thought SoCal would be showing up Chair's (Chris/Blair, sorry Henry your name messes up the neatness of "Chair") Saturday night and stay until Monday. I was planning on coming down Saturday night and staying until Monday morning. If their plans have changed, how long are they staying in WA area? And will I be able to get any OOS Smash action Sat night/Sunday? And when is this Canada tournie? And how much vodka can I chug is one sitting? QUESTIONS!!!! rargle, rargle, rargle.
They came up a bit after midnight, everyone's going to some sort of Canada tournament (except me, I work) that is Saturday, that I'm sure you can find info on elsewhere on the boards for, they will be here until tuesday morning (along with Henry's friends from Boston), and the answer to your last question is about a fifth of a fifth.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
I'm crossposting our flight information for OC2. Get your tickets soon, they'll go up. Ours were 321 each, after fees, etc..

Flight: United flight 495 on a Boeing 757-200 Jet
Depart: Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) - Mon, Aug 14 at 12:10pm
Arrive: Los Angeles, CA (LAX) - Mon, Aug 14 at 2:45pm

Airline Logo Flight: Alaska Airlines flight 537 on a Boeing 737-700 Jet
Depart: Los Angeles, CA (LAX) - Sat, Aug 19 at 9:44pm
Arrive: Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) - Sun, Aug 20 at 12:09am

The first flight only has a handful of seats left (I didn't know this until the very end, or else I might have picked a different flight) so get yours quickly if you want to be on the same plane out there. If you don't get it, don't worry, as there is another for the same price an hour and a half later. Blair and I have seats 30A, 30C for the first flight, 14D, 14F for the second.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
This weekend involves 2 of Henry's Track days, so we're making it a "quiet weekend" and asking people don't show up. Josh mentioned something last weekend about wanting to have people over, but he may not be done moving yet, so if someone could get a hold of him to confirm that would be great.

It's our tenative plan do have something larger next weekend, either an open-invitation smashfest or a tournament, to make up for it, but I have to check my work schedule and make sure there will actually be someone here to run it. Haha.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
chris you seemed WAYYY burned out, get some smash rest lol ;)

oh i have a special treat for the next time i come over if anyone is interested.

i recently bought the super mario bros super show and the legend of zelda cartoons on DVD

tooooooo gooood.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Josh and he confirmed people are welcome to come over. His address is:

15108 NE 68th St., Redmond, WA, 98053

Come over 7:30-8:00pm because he works until 7, I think.

Is anyone going who can give me a ride to the lynnwood tourney tomorrow? That's the only way I can go. Blair?
i seriously need to know this before 7 or so, or i cant go, and i havent had good compitition for 2 weeks and have a tourney tomorrow, i need to practice!

I'm getting a ride from Gimpy now so ignore this.

Thanks for the ride blair.

This week's smashfest will be at Josh's house. I'm thinking the schedule will be something like arrive at 7:30 or 8pm at the earliest then. See you all there.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Cool I can attend, I won't work if someone asks me to cover lol.
Haven't seen Josh in a wee bit and when I did I didn't ever play him.

malva00

Smash Master
tell Josh and BALEFIREBOY that they haven't responded to the OC 2 confirmation e-mails. If they don't respond by sunday they will be taken off the registration list!

malva00

Smash Master
Hey what do you think of Isai coming to washington around first weekend of august?

or should I come later in the year since OC 2 is in August anyways. Or should I come first week of August and later in the year too?

attn josh: can ppl come over on monday? on the 30th i believe it is? i had to double posts so this would be seen, lol.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Where was everybody last night? At Chris, Blair, Henry's house? On monday when r u planning to show up Silent?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
sniph and crew, whenever you come to one i challenge all members to bowser vs money matches, no shiek/marth/jigga/samus

$5-10

hope to see ya'll soon!

Can someone contact Link for me? and ask him if he can team with me at the lynnwood tourney? thanks. There's a slight chance nate might make it, but it's doubtful. I don't know how long he'll be out.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Silent Wolf said:
Can someone contact Link for me? and ask him if he can team with me at the lynnwood tourney? thanks. There's a slight chance nate might make it, but it's doubtful. I don't know how long he'll be out.
What happened to Nate?

I don't know for sure, I'd have to ask him, I know that he hurt his neck pretty bad doing I don't know what. I'll have to ask him if he thinks he'll be able to make it on Saturday.

Top Bottom