• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

BladeWise

Smash Lord
well, in case you guys are back, I'd love to come over and hear stories of OC2 soon.
unless you're tired of smash for a while, then there's no problem in waiting a while.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
as i told pretty much all of you i'm trying to come up there. if i did i'd probably be arriving at 12:37 pm in the seattle tacoma airport tomorrow. if most of you are tired of smash and don't really feel like playing/coming over for awhile, or if blair+chris'/josh's house will be unavailable, please post ASAP so i can plan accordingly.

also, if i do come, jordan(thecatphysician) will probably be coming too. how many days should we stay? is isai coming? if this is all too last minute now, i can probably plan something for later, but i'm hoping i can just delay the flights without having to essentially buy a washington-alaska ticket.

finally, feel free to post any other info that would help me out =p

was great seeing you all at oc2 again. here's hoping it's not the last time. wasn't sure which skypal thread to post this in =p

ps:gimpy, sorry you weren't playing very well in our mm. didnt get to do the mewtwo mm either, i was pretty sure i would lose that one =p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i give myself a big no johns, but i'm glad it was noticable ;P

i didn't expect to win, but i didn't expect to be unable to do arials and edge cancel on yoshis thats for sure LOL

i hope i get a chance to see you again soon for some kind of reasonable matches haha

Lunaris

Smash Ace
we(TCP/Jordan and i) need responses to the questions+info i posted pretty soon, because if i don't get it before we leave tomorrow(@10:10 pm) there won't even be a chance of us staying there. not trying to be pushy here, it's just last minute and that's how it is =p i'd rather hang out with you guys for a few days than return to ak immediately.

yeah, i'm sure if we stay there we can get some matches in, gimpy. my falco(and all my other chars, for that matter) is still recuperating from world of warcraft, but it'd be fun nonetheless.

and since this is last minute, we wouldn't mind waiting at the airport for awhile for a ride. that's what we did at oc2 anyways(not placing any blame there). hope to see you guys soon.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'm not entirely sure if they've made it back yet....
I hope you can stay, but skypal-housers arent the most active smashboards members around, so I am unsure if they'll learn of it in time.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
all right, leaving roger's house now, so i guess i'll be returning to alaska =p seeya all some other time, was fun hanging out at oc2. i'll prolly post shout outs in the oc2 thread or something.

so tired right now.

hey guys, ive been messin around with move swap on AR, i have to show you. some dont work right but others work in weird ways. its fun tho. :]
like mario with luigis moves, his up-b is misfire in place, LOL. its good for up-b stallting on the ledge tho. and luigi with marios move, his side-B, is cape, cape, tornado off the stage, tornado if you do it right, LOL.

Montav

Smash Rookie
My name is Dan, I live in Bellevue and i go to Digipen. I wanna see how good u guys at skypal are. I play a mean Zelda/Shiek and ive been lookin for some people to practice with. When do you guys play? :confused:

Yagi

Smash Ace
I have internet.

We usually play on the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays. I live just a few blocks past digipen in Redmond.

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
My name is Dan, I live in Bellevue and i go to Digipen. I wanna see how good u guys at skypal are. I play a mean Zelda/Shiek and ive been lookin for some people to practice with. When do you guys play? :confused:
Do you play Zelda or Sheik? I'm confused, surely you don't play BOTH!

Montav

Smash Rookie
Challenge Me

Hey im down to play some matches, try to chalenge my ZELDA, if only for the novelty. Aim screen name SLOPPY LOBSTEER with 2 e's . Contact me to set up a match.

money match 100$-any amount.
I live in tukwila and we should play sometime. ill bet you any amount higher than 20$.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
Montav we play every friday, I think the address is in the first page. just stop by sometime after 5pm.

henryci

Smash Apprentice
Montav: Come over on Friday.

Tournament blowing gay:
Jesus christ yes. That tournament was garbage.

Highlights for me:

1) While I was in a match, one kid explained that Young Link always beats Ganondorf no matter what. When I asked if he hears about teirs he said the game is too balanced for teirs. And then sarcastically said: "What teir are Marth and Roy?" I said Well Marth owns, and Roy blows. And they said: "haha your theory is such bull****. They are the same character."

2) I saw at least 5 different sheiks change into Zelda while the other person was recoverying, throw a fireball at them, and then play as Zelda. One kid said: "I love Sheik. I can rack up damage with Sheik's dash attack, and then use Zelda to get the gauranteed kill."

3) Marth / Mewto team came in third!?

-- Henry

Drx Capio

Smash Rookie
The Marth/Mewtwo team is quite good... they're both very solid players who are regular members of Digipen's smash club. Certainly more solid than Team Random Space Animals who somehow took second.

Drx Capio

Smash Rookie
I'm Ben. I run the Digipen smash club, but I'm not terribly active in the tournament scene. I helped run the pax tourney this year by identifying seed-vital players and doing general bracket crap.

I mostly play with my local dudes, but also with Isaac and Amit at work.

thx 4 asking

henryci

Smash Apprentice
I'm Ben. I run the Digipen smash club, but I'm not terribly active in the tournament scene. I helped run the pax tourney this year by identifying seed-vital players and doing general bracket crap.

I mostly play with my local dudes, but also with Isaac and Amit at work.

thx 4 asking
Does "Isaac and Amit at work." mean
1) That in your free time you play with Isaac and Amit, whom you know from work

or

2) At work, and being paid, you play Smash with Isaac and Amit?

If 1, cool.
If 2, I need a new job!

-- Henry

Top Bottom