• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

henryci

Smash Apprentice
Friday is a big release date for us so I've got Monday and Tuesday off. Anybody want to come over on Tuesday and smash?

-- Henry

If you don't know where I live, I hate you. :)

wow, i happen to have no work today either, i might be interested. :)
havent had any good practice for a while now.
Ive been playing falcon more than fox now, LOL.

I do other things, it's just that Id rather spend a night smashing than a lot of things i would be doing. and i havent been playing people enough lately.

henryci

Smash Apprentice
I'm with Wolf on this one. I do plenty of things, but its definately desirable to sit around playing video games rather than lots of other things!

We should have people over on Friday.

-- Henry

jrta

Smash Ace
Have you guys permenantly migrated to Chris's place? I might be in town on the weekend of the 23rd. I'll try to stop by if you guys are doing somehting.

malva00

Smash Master
Hey I'm coming to WASHINGTON staying where Sastopher lives. And maybe staying where Yagi lives too.

September 14th - 24th bought my plane tickets already

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'll definitely be there for a couple days when Isai is there. I'll post after I quit work and know the exact days I can stay.

Yo Wolf - I want to go to that tourney. Whats the address? I didn't see it on there.
I have no idea, lol. ill post a thread about it when i get the adress...no i wont, lol. but look for the link their that says contacts or something.
12pm-9pm Monday-Saturday, 12pm-7pm Sunday
Pink Godzilla
601 S. King St. #101C
Seattle, WA 98104
tel/fax: 206-264-2434
there

Drx Capio

Smash Rookie
Are you guys playing tonight? Because I heard that you were going to play on tuesday, and I didn't know if that was a substitute or what.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I still have Citadels and I'll certainly bring it when I stop by when Isai is over, or maybe even before if I come earlier than that. Rargle, rargle, rargle.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wow, carpool for NC2? You guys are insane! INSANELY AWESOME!!!

You can always buy a copy of Citadels for less than 20 bucks online if "Stealin" Jeff won't give it back (without Isai there). While you're at it, go ahead and get a copy of Colossal Arena which is also less than 20 bucks.

But if you want to pay about 20 bucks instead of less than 20 bucks then it's always a good idea to support your local game store. If you have one.

Yeah, I want to go too.

Carpool in Nate's van? Could that work?
I think it would be better than anything if me, nate, you, gimpy, and silv all carpooled again, but i dont know if hes up for it. he considered flying even. maybe if you all including myself pitched in gas money, but i have no say in this.

Top Bottom