• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skylink's Banner Shop - DON'T LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
man, your banners are insane. best creativity i've seen from any bannershop on here.
ha, i looked at your early ones...you got like a bajillion times better.
so i'm hoping for a good new one. stryks is good but he did basically nothing i asked him to do, and i hate bothering artists asking them to fix thing by thing, so i'm just looking for a new sig.

i like the picture of CFalc i have, if you could get the same perspective but with a pink/white CFalc i'd prefer that but if you can't find anything similar this picture: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0310/f_zero/f-zero.jpg will work.

i'd like a blue(kind of a dark shade, but not navy or anything) background with a little bit of blinds, and i was hoping you could kind of have his face semi-transparent and on the left side. on the right side a picture of either a yellow yoshi or a white sheik, whichever one flows with the rest of the picture more... and in the middle, "Hazygoose" in black and "this bird is a pipe bomb" in grey or white(also a grey border would be nice). pikc a more "birdlike" font, too. whatever you can get :)
and in any corner where it fits, probably top or bottom right, "Team Boba"

sorry if it's complex, you don't have to match everything exactly, of course, just my dream banner. do whatever you want to be creative :)

and i have a second request, which is much less strict in guidelines. i would like a picture of a blue jacketed falco on the left with "Scud" written above the character, and a pink/white CFalc on the right with "Hazygoose" written above the character. in the middle bottom put "Team Boba". i was a black background, but whatever works. do you magic, man!

p.s.- i feel like repping you a million times; even if you don't make these banners, just for how insanely awesome your two most recent ones are.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Yes, masta yoda, i do sigs.

Here's your hihghly anticipated banner, Hazygoose :)

This one took me much longer than i suspected. I didn't like the pic you gave me, so I used one from NGCXX's photobucket. I got the yoshi and sheik from that too. I'll have the next two done hopefully this sitting... but if not, and I'm offline, then that means prolly in a day or so.

If you don't like the duck, or if you want something different that looks like it can be easily fixed, let me know.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
haha, it's great, actually. thanks, and this will do until i can make my own, and, seeing how lazy i am, won't be for another 5 or 6 months. thanks, skylink :)

rep!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'll give it a shot...

Name: UNSUNG MASTER, Orange or Red letters

Backround: Black

Sub-backround: either a blue fire-like style or a blue circuitry-like style*
*= The sub-backround would go atop the black backround, in case I said it wrong

Images: Ness (either with taunt or with bat). Left side of sig
Luigi (doing fireball). Right side of sig
Sheik (Whatever pose you can find, as long as it looks cool). Center of sig.

I'd really appreciate it. Sorry for the trouble :p

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
Skylink, I really didn't like my sig. Could you do another one?
Kay:
Color:Green. The greeniest green you can find.
Image:purple Fox, Red Falco, and Black Samus; any cool looking combo.
Text: The Wind Waker
If it isnt too much. :)

Skylink

Smash Lord
:urg:

If I don't get theese done faster, I will soon have trouble getting theese done at all...

Unsung master's WILL BE DONE TODAY OR TOMMOROW! I merit him to de rep me if I don't get it done 72 hours from this post.

EDIT: Hazygoose, those are awesome! I can see you worked with some tuts! (I need to have a look see at some of them too, I havn't seen any for awhile...)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Thank you Skylink. I won't de-rep you for anything, I'm a patiant guy. Just, you know, as long as it's looking good

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
Could you make me a Roy banner using this image: http://www.smashbrosmelee.com/char/roy/4.jpg

Could you make him Golden Justice Roy though, and throw in some fire effects maybe surrounding him or something cool. Also, could you put Taste The Rainbow (I'm in Fire Bomb's crew) in the top left and rainbow effects in the back like with Fire Bomb's. I really appreciate it, thanks. :grin:

Skylink

Smash Lord
I got three banners coming up. Two of wich have already been started. (three, if you count wakerothewinds) they WILL be done TOMMOROW. If I don't get them done, I get somebody to beat me up. Just for motivation purposes. Also, I will additionally bange my head on my keyboard pretty soon If I don't redo hazygoos's. It needs to be refurbished. It looks like crap. (I'll remember to repeat that to myself)

Firebomb, your banner is one of my better ones. It belongs in your sig. It's easy; just
1. right click,
2. copy the URL,
3. go to your edit sig in user CP, and
4. put in your image URL between

Skylink

Smash Lord
Here is IkillVG's:

I was really excited to get it on with because the background was well reusable and neat looking. I couldn't help but to do it first.

VG: I can change the colors of peoples outfits if it's pretty simple, but the pic you gave me was much harder. I don't see or play roy players much in that outfit so it was simply too hard. I tried. I took another one from NGCXX's image request thread instead, so I hope you don't mind.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
skylink i'd change the text of the user's name there. it's hard to read and less prominent than the crew name. Nice banners, though; you've gotten a lot better in a short amount of time.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hmmmm.....skylink....u should try to impliment less effects. it seems to be overpowering the sig. also color balance is a must. Sigs shouldnt be drowning in 7 colors. sometimes it only takes 3 to express millions.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
hmmmm.....skylink....u should try to impliment less effects. it seems to be overpowering the sig. also color balance is a must. Sigs shouldnt be drowning in 7 colors. sometimes it only takes 3 to express millions.
for these types of banners it's really quantity over quality. If he showed this to us in the critique topic i would have a bone to pick though. Effects are good and color balance is only good in some cases (never want monotone). Try some tuts out when you have time.

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
I just wanna say I love my sig, keep up the good work. This guy's got mad banner makin skillz. His banners are bannerific.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Whoa we're like brothers now :chuckle:
You might wanna take off your text. You only need to say it once and I can't see your whole name because of it.

Skylink

Smash Lord
Ok, for the last several days my dad has been getting a new computer, and installing it.

And getting the internet back up.
The new computer doesn't have photoshop.

Right now the old one (wich is now also connected again) is in my little bros room, because my dad, the genius, gave it to a little 6th grader who barely needs it :dizzy: I will still be able to make banners, and If I try, I will end up making banners... uh... not really much slower than they are going now... but I assure you they will get done.

Unsung, I tried many times (before I got my new computer) to get your request finished, but I just cant get a good look from the Idea. I tried. Fire/techy effects aren't exactly my forte. I hope it's no big deal, since you already have a sig (that you seem proud of). Again, I'm really sorry.

I WILL GET wakerofthewind's DONE!! TODAY!! :mad::mad::mad:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Eh, it's ok Skylink. I just put requests in the shops, see what would get done first. Linkmaster's won the race, that's all. No biggie.

However, if you already have the sig in the works, please either finish it or cancel it. If you don't, I understand your prob man. Little kids+computers=DESTRUCTION!

Either way, rep rewarded for effort and honesty:)

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm i would like a crew banner just with the names corresponding to the characters they play. BearBoy= Green bandanna jiggs, Nes= Sheik, Jovan= falco, Elvis= Link, Frost= Peach, Forest Sage= Captain Falcon. Whatever you feel like doing man go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom