• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Did not get any additional mod confirmation as to whether you confirmed or denied my service offer.

When I used it N1 on Marshy mod specifically told me that my services were declined.

So thats really that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unless their is ******* modding afoot because I said I would offer my services to Ryker and not that I would offer my services to AM yes you were the target of my Service Offering.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Did anyone else have a N action redirected or not go through?

I would offer myself as a lynch to end this silliness but we're in a point where if there are 2 scum we lose this game on a ML.

And I have you as a town read enough to the point that my flip would only be able to damn you/confuse town if we by some miracle had another day tomorrow.

Also Cupil was the ****.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
ALSO CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH

No one vote J

and no one put anyone to L-2 until we're comfortable with a lynch to avoid a potential quick hammer if they're in fact two scummers left.

Yes, there is a redirector out there somewhere. However, I received a message when I was redirected. It was very plain. I even asked Raz if I was allowed to quote it and posted it yesterday. You've claimed no such thing.

In any case, Xonar is not scum even if he wasn't redirected as I had originally suspected. I received no notice of your night action. You received no confirmation of whether I chose to accept or decline it. You received no notice of being redirected. The only documented role blocker is dead. The only players left are myself, Xonar who is cleared via my night action, the claimed masons, Gheb, and you.

I received no notification of redirection last night phase. My results state that you and Gheb are aligned. Either you are both scum or J and LAK are both scum. One or the other.

That leaves me lynching one of the two pairs and given your night action claims and my already established stance on LAK, I'm inclined to vote you or Gheb first. Why shouldn't I?

I've been double checking eighty kajillion things.

Rockin's claim.

N1 sees KevMo target Marshy. He was also targeted by JTB as is evident in Marshy/Macman's "The Potion by Ludacris" crumb. I received a potion from an anonymous player on the night JTB died after I geo Orbo/Zen lynched. No protective claimed sans the recruitment protective from Gheb (*coughbull****cough*) meaning that JTB is almost certainly our doc.

The night KevMo was roleblocked, however, there was a nightkill, meaning that someone was out doing something. With a Gheb and KevMo aligned result, that's got to be him.

Xonar/Sworddancer can't be his scummate because he was seen by Rockin, targeting Gheb the night Kevin was roleblocked and that JTB was killed.

With Kevin's bull**** claim, the only possibility is that he's scum with either Gheb or one of the masons. My results say Gheb. I do not think it likely that LAK was recruited. I still don't find it likely. This means that my lynchpool is narrowed down to KevMo/Gheb/J and I have two aligned scum and a town or two aligned indy lovers (that apparently have a redirect???????????) and a recruited J. I think the likely scenario is that our re director was indy and got recruited. Makes me think Gheb is the killer because I was redirected the night that KevMo was roleblocked. This assumes that redirection beats out roleblocking in NAR because Gheb would have to have killed and couldn't have redirected me.

So that makes Gheb the recruiter. The only thing that makes me hesitant is the way that KevMo targets Marshy/Macman on night one. I suppose it would work if he was independent redirector as opposed to recruiter. IIRC, Gheb claimed to have targeted Marshy N1 and made him immune to recruitment, so I suppose he could be the redirector as well?

However, Gheb is still the more likely recruiter because of the night KevMo was roleblocked.

Vote Gheb

If I'm wrong, then let's see the alpha.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fine with Gheb going, he's scummy as **** but you're saying lets see the Alpha with only 1 vote of 4 necessary, your analysis on me is completely butt **** wrong btw.

Still think we should go J -> Gheb game over.

But fine with going Gheb -> J

It's really dumb of you to throw votes down in Mylo but if you want to sit here and bully town as long as everyone else isn't dumb it's still a winnable situation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wait a sec. JTB was doc right? If so, I got a potion N2 after Gorf was lynched and there was no NK so could it be that I was targeted by the NK and therefore that's why there was no death that night and why there was no NK N1 was due to Marshy being protected by JTB N1. What else explains the no NKs N1+N2?

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Are you seriously going to spend Mylo feigning being useful by WIFOMing night actions of dead players when their is a redirecter all but confirmed in the game?

Really?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Are you seriously going to spend Mylo feigning being useful by WIFOMing night actions of dead players when their is a redirecter all but confirmed in the game?

Really?
You die toMorrow. It's not LAK, AM's NAs make sense in terms of clearing Lego and also AM is not scum, if they are, they deserve to win to be fully honest.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
However, I may not be able to play the next day phase really because of me driving cross-country to Colorado, but it's just dependent on things.

Advanced V/LA warning of July 2nd - July 5th

If anything, I'l try to play on my phone at intervals but yay for long drives. ^^"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
AM said:
I received no notification of redirection last night phase. My results state that you and Gheb are aligned. Either you are both scum or J and LAK are both scum. One or the other.
So you are a comparison cop? Huh, well this does make things easier, especially if/when Gheb flips scum. Cuz if it's not Gheb, that means KevinM is town and the game is already ****'d assuming 2 scum considering toMorrow ill be 4 person MyLo.

Gosh, is this game really getting down to the wire? And we were doing so well too.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 5.2 FINAL

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas > KevinM
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin > Gheb
4. Orboknown Ramen King: Rockin > Nabe < Replacement here>
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin > Gheb
7. KevinM: Soup > Gorf > LAK > AM > Gorf > Rockin > J > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
10. Gorf: Orbo > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo
13. JTB: Gheb > Orbo > Rockin > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King

Count

J (1): Anon
Gheb (4): AM, LAK, KevinM, J

Lynch Reached! Flip Incoming​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Having made up their minds that one among them was with the Valuans, the remaining Blue Rogues surrounded her.

"I'm sorry, my love. I could not carry out your ideals as you desired. I have failed..."

Gheb_01, Belleza, Valuan Recruiter has been slain!

It is now Night 5. Night actions are due by Monday, July 2nd at 11:59 PM AST!​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
With Belleza dead, the Blue Rogues realized they were reaching the end of the line. With only five among them still alive, yet the threat of the rains still present, paranoia began to sink in. They did not sleep easy, and for good reason.

LAK, Mao, Blue Rogue Mason has been slain!

Day 6 Begins!

Votecount 6.1

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas > KevinM
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin > Gheb
4. Orboknown Ramen King: Rockin > Nabe < Replacement here>
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin > Gheb
7. KevinM: Soup > Gorf > LAK > AM > Gorf > Rockin > J > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
10. Gorf: Orbo > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo
13. JTB: Gheb > Orbo > Rockin > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King

Count

J (1): Anon

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Monday July 9th at 11:59 PM AST!​

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How is Ryker still alive?

Lego still keeping the anon vote on me is =( and LaK dying is so eh too because they never responded to my last thing in our QT before the night phase ended.

So KevinM, with Ryker's results and occam's razor, you are scum.

By the by, Ryker what are the rest of your results?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thinking logistic wise, No Lynch is the best answer for toDay in terms of figuring things out for certain and gaining one final night phase of info before the big decision.

J and Legolas aligned

I'm alive because lynching me is literally KevMo's only way out unless he can convince me that he is some sort of Comp Cop miller and you are some sort of Comp Cop immune.

That, or vote J, seeing as he got a Legolas double vote for some goddamn reason, and hope that Legolas or myself hammers.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb vs. KevinM looks like shoddy scum-distancing.

Lego is clear due to being tracked and also due to it having to be between KevinM and AM in terms of either KevinM is scum or AM is lying.

I need to finish my final re-read of days 3-5 for the recruited person but leaning on KevinM>AM purely on play this game where AM has not been that scummy and they have been pro-town lynching scum while KevinM just rode here on the coattails of others and has been in the same boat as Gheb.

However, thing I'm trying to figure out is why did he get recruited.

More later haha. This game is finally fun.

Gheb claimed to "protect" Marshy from recruitment. Meaning he almost certainly tried to either recruit Marshy night one and failed (Marshy main character, so maybe Commander means Patriot???) or kill him and it failed. KevMo was a second priority. Actually makes sense given how much Gheb values old guard.

As far as recruiting me, I was under heavy fire on D2 and only saved by Gorf crumbling and Gheb says I'm trash either way.

Look at the way that KevMo comes out on D3. Immediately starts stirring **** up about Marshy's alignment despite following him around most of the game (as Marshy pointed out). Then look at KevMo's claim that is, to-date, completely unverified.

Hell, KevMo "offered his services" to Marshy N1. He may have been the one to find Gheb N2 and that was how he was recruited.

But yeah, those two are the big reasons for scum Kevin and the rest of his play doesn't tip the scales.

I'm out to lunch. BBL.

I did. That's why I pushed so hard on Orbo scum. I thought I had the connection. J was a very logical recruit choice and he started Day 3 off so paranoid I thought for DAMN sure I had gotten him. However, Raz won't give me the ****ing NAR for recruitment so I don't know whether it occurs before or after my cop goes through. Orbo also flipped Godfather and whenever I ask him if Godfather counts as town or scum for comparison, he responds with something along the lines of "You found that Orbo and J were aligned." He won't specify if a hypothetical cop immune target compares as town or scum. So, what I thought was a good enough bet on a connection (because I figured for 2 scum + Recruiter and not 3 scum + Recruiter) turned to rot after the flip.

Yesterday, I said, in black and white, that KevMo and Gheb were aligned. Hence the issue I have with your double vote.

Now I'm really going to lunch instead of getting hit with something else to do before I can.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I vaguely remember him saying something about that do I will go read D3 again....(when I just finished it haha)

Also Lego he just said we are aligned together so either you are scum with me and we should alpha someone or we are both town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So pretty much I've been cleared in every single possible way. Well that saves me a lot of grief haha.

Lego, whatcha thinking in this KevinM vs. AM? Besides baseless paranoia of AM being really clever scum, I highly doubt it is them and probably leaning on ousting KevinM.

@J: Lol I know what he just said, I was just confused by the last result contradicting with his previous one. I forgot that Orboknown flipped Godfather, so what Ryker is saying makes sense.

*sigh* Just from looking at J's play yesturDay and the Day before I thought he was scum, but oh well, can't argue with results then.

So it is between Ryker and KevinM then. KevinM definitly makes a lot more sense as scum, I just need to think about Ryker's actions to see if they line up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Exactly what I'm doing at the moment. Plus J+Swords+Xonar, we can most likely figure this thing out in the end.

And trust me Lego, I have thought you were scum since D1 so the results from Rockin/Ryker comfort me. ;P

Top Bottom