• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
lemme fix that for you macman

VIG NEEDS TO SHOOT ORBOKNOWN/ROCKIN/NABE TONIGHT. TOWN MUST LYNCH ANYONE WHO CLAIMS VIGILANTE AND DIDNT SHOOT NIGHT 1. HE IS EITHER SERIAL KILLER TRYING TO USE THE WHACKASS "LOL I WANT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE SHOT" BULL**** AGREEABLE REASONING OR WORST **** VIG WHO DESERVES TO DIE FOR PLAYING SO **** ANYWAY

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Glad you're still just piggybacking all of your views and being entirely useless this far into D1
Who said I'm piggybagging? Before, I didn't like how the Orbo wagon was formed. Also, I feel I'm being fairly useful.

honestly, we need to clear out orbo, rockin and nabe

i wanted to focus on ppl that actually seemed scummy but the 3 above are just really completely ****in useless, so they should go

rockin, mac wanted to be buddies with you but you've made that incredibly difficult by doing absolutely jack **** so sorry

vote: rockin
Dunno how I'm being useless if I'm asking questions and looking to see who's scummy (as well as voting Legolas)

Gotta relax manz.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
we have like 3 days til deadline rockin. its BEEN time to get out of "ask a million questions" mode and enter "lynch a *****" mode
And I'm willing to go with that.

I rather we don't go an Orbo lynch, mainly because I feel we wouldn't learn much of anything for the next day to talk about. But if it comes down to it, then fine. JTB is in the same catagory as far as I'm concerned.

Willing to go with a Legolas a bit more. Gorf as well. Ragnarock is....eh. 50/50. I would probably lynch him.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Orbo is better for information, but I'm not comfortable right now with that.

Rockin is in the middle.

Nabe's slot has done nothing, willing to lynch off that if we don't get enough for Soup.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
who would you rather go for rockin
And I'm willing to go with that.

I rather we don't go an Orbo lynch, mainly because I feel we wouldn't learn much of anything for the next day to talk about. But if it comes down to it, then fine. JTB is in the same catagory as far as I'm concerned.

Willing to go with a Legolas a bit more. Gorf as well. Ragnarock is....eh. 50/50. I would probably lynch him.
This is how it looks thus far

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Because of my vote and why?

Still hate your vote jump.

Also Orbo said he lost internet over the weekend.

Not buying this.

That vote looked opportunistic.
Yeah, and he got it back just to say he was going to post tommorow, he's blatantly ignoring the thread. Not happy.

It was opportunistic? J wasn't getting any heat at all besides Gorf/Legolas unless you want to imply what I already told you as my answer. You're not aligned with Orboscum due to your reaction so until then you fit my agenda.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo is better for information, but I'm not comfortable right now with that.

Rockin is in the middle.

Nabe's slot has done nothing, willing to lynch off that if we don't get enough for Soup.
Wait, I retract what I just said. You're not okay with me pushing Orbo as my scumread but you want more information from him??? You are scatterbrained as ****. This game is inactivity mafia right now, I don't really feel a Nabe lynch if he replaced Rake for sure. You're not going to and it's laughable if you think you're going to get me lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

**** orbo and rockin and their ****tyass "do nothing and be useless" meta. gorf can stay just cuz hes down to kill *****es. gheb for same reasoning. not interested in j or lak going. soup can stay as well. lets just kill one of the people whove already been wagoned and are bound to **** us over regardless of alignment. that is rockin/orboknown/nabe. **** nabe for just stalling all the time too. vig shoot tonight one of these three who survive tonight i dont give a **** that theyre all power roles. im voting whoever is easiest to lynch once raziek does his job and posts a votecount

request votecount (only so we know which of the 3 will be easiest to lynch)
Pretty cool list, I can agree with this. Not really feeling Nabe and we all know how lynching inactives is a goosehunt. I say we hardbody Orboknown today and call it a day, not rely on the mystical Vigilante in every Mafia game. You down?

#HBC | ѕoup

~~Hardbody Wagon Starts Here~~

Vote: OrboKnown
Vote: J
Vote: Rockin
Vote: Orboknown

#HBC | ѕoup

Gonna read rake's post again actually because of [redacted]

#HBC | ѕoup

Doesn't really have **** actually and pretty baseless, wish Nabe would do more with the slot. I'm ready to lynch a ***** actually, this day isn't gonna go anywhere because people decided that playing Mafia isn't fun

Vote: Nabe

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
I'll support Orbo lynch if he doesn't follow his posting promises.

Sucks but Marsh is correct on what he will be if he has this level of activity helps mafia regardless of alignment, I know he has irl stuff but it doesn't change the activity problem.

Soup I am not ok with how you have tunneled and went about it, don't flatter yourself, I'm no push over and there is support for you *** being dead.

We need to do this though, 3 inactives, JTB, Orbo, Nabe, maybe Rockin not so much? And people that want to stick are being less active.

So yeah down for this D1.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup I am not ok with how you have tunneled and went about it, don't flatter yourself, I'm no push over and there is support for you *** being dead.
Then support it? Why'd you flop on Nabe like that if you say that there is 'support' for me? Yeah you want to get rid of the inactive but uh RR Orboknown has been more inactive than Nabe and you just said you would support Orboknown if he didn't follow up on his posting promises which he hasn't? What the huge difference between inactive Nabe and inactive Orboknown, because you haven't shown your reasoning as to why you're so adamant towards Orboknown. Tell me.

I'll support Orbo lynch if he doesn't follow his posting promises.
He hasn't. At all. Is this why you were uncomfortable with lynching him in the first place? Or is there a motive I don't understand?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Soup im getting everything addressed to me right now.

I said i would post today because I had stuff to do yesterday, which kept me away from a comp

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay I expect diamonds or I'm throwing you in the lake. gl

Orboknown

Smash Hero
i should ask him what he thinks of soup tho. this may or may not actually happen

:phone:
Soup is town focusing on the wrong person. I do like how he started the game, but not that he isn't focusing on anyone.

What do you seek to gain from this wagon? Or do you have an infallible town read on Legolas and will just follow his conclusions?
Wanted rockin to talk a little more. If i was gonna follow everything lego asked of me then I would have voted J, but I didn't.
Earlier in the game this was your faux scum list that you had pegged thus far in the game.. only problem was there wasn't a single piece of scum in it.. it's basically worthless, you gave us people that looked town mainly because they weren't voting you and posting a lot and then said "Null on everyone else" which literally gives us absolutely no information. I have to read further on but if you haven't extrapolated your views from this point until the page we're on now I'm just going to consider you the proper lynch today unless you start seriously contributing.. taking the easy way out like this as a weaker player is scummy as hell.
I never said this was a scum list. I was asked for my reads, and I gave what I had up to that point. If I can say "hey these people are town based on what they are doing", then I don't need to look at them in terms of scumminess right now.

Also worth pointing out is the fact that Orbo still hasn't placed down a stronger read then his

"town are the people defending me, and null on everyone else I'm useless aren't I"

reads.
Way to misconstrue my reads. They weren't town because of defending me, they were town because I liked what they are doing.
JTB & Orbo, tell me your first picks for a lynch and why.
Would like Nabe to go after how he replaced rake. Came in with a whole lot of nothing, and hasn't followed up yet.
LAK Confirmed Town, Stop Pushing him KevMo.
what?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
-2. get two people to do the alley oop. **** nabes claim. if ruy and john want jtb in the vig list then thats fine with me. i dont give a **** about him either just like every other game

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

There's a huge difference between me being an ******* and me wanting something out of a slot, don't take mafiai personally and you won't get offended.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Then support it? Why'd you flop on Nabe like that if you say that there is 'support' for me? Yeah you want to get rid of the inactive but uh RR Orboknown has been more inactive than Nabe and you just said you would support Orboknown if he didn't follow up on his posting promises which he hasn't? What the huge difference between inactive Nabe and inactive Orboknown, because you haven't shown your reasoning as to why you're so adamant towards Orboknown. Tell me.
Nabe and Rake have nothing to their name this game, at all. Nabe posted...3 times? Rake once?

Orbo has something reading what he has posted he at least is trying to put something out there, your not not even trying to form a read on him with his skill in mind and this which is why I want you dead.

I have no intention of giving him a free pass to lylo. But I don't want him lynched.

If your so gun ho over him? Why have you not given JTB any attention who has probably posted 2-3 times promising content as well?

#HBC | ѕoup

LAK said:
Nabe and Rake have nothing to their name this game, at all. Nabe posted...3 times? Rake once?

Orbo has something reading what he has posted he at least is trying to put something out there, your not not even trying to form a read on him with his skill in mind and this which is why I want you dead.

I have no intention of giving him a free pass to lylo. But I don't want him lynched.

If your so gun ho over him? Why have you not given JTB any attention who has probably posted 2-3 times promising content as well?
Yeah.

Okay, and you're telling me with a straight face that it's enough and that I should stop pressuring him when I've left multiple questions for him? I'm basically sitting waiting for him to properly respond, don't give me this **** that i'm not looking at anything or not trying to form a read on him.

Because they're not the same.

#HBC | ѕoup

Did you see that huge italicized Tell Me at the end of my post? Tell Me. Stop waffling around and solidify your stances.

Top Bottom