• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sixth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - RESULTS UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I wasn't able to get Saturday off from work. :(

Sorry I can't go. I really wanted to go to this.
And with that I can no longer guarantee Darc and I can go.

However, I can say this.

Don't worry Milktea, I'll be there ^_~

If I do end up going, I'll probably bring people or something.

Cort

Apple Head
Updated rules. Make sure you guys show up on time. I believe DM actually opens at 11 AM so make sure it is your first priority to get there on time and register before Noon. It still takes a little while to setup the bracket (I'll be helping make sure they're fair, so there should be a good amount of time to warm up.)

Please also note which stages are banned.

If there are any questions just post here asking and I'll answer them.

Cort

Apple Head
There is no food or drink provided for free >_>

DM does serve Bawls for I think 2.50 and lots of other drinks including water for a fee. They probably make the most money from that...

There's also plenty of places to get food including a Burger King that is literally next door to DM.

Cort

Apple Head
The tournament shouldn't end any later than 7-8 PM. I believe no one is available to house in CT.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Nah PC do Kip's idea Random Character Doubles. At the beginning of each game you play you go random. You have one reset and you are allowed to switch characters with your team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom