• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Simna ibn Sind's Guide to PK Thunder (NTSC)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
There's know version 1.3 (unless you mean Pal) cuz I made that up. it's 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. If there's a NEW NEW NEW verision now then they're aren't any AR codes for it...

PKT dissapears after you get hit in v 1.1, 1.2, and Pal. Japenese (for all I know) and v1.0 can pktb (which I love using btw)

Edit: J A P is censored? WTF?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Reeeaally? Wow, I've never seen that happen. PKTB isn't too hard to do, you just have to know the timing. The hard part about it is that you have to count on your opponent to hit you exactly when you want. It's like trying to use Roy's Counter, only, you take damage, and don't do anywhere near as much.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm gonna have to agree with Annoying there. People who type know as 'kno' irk me. Nothing personal. And grammar much?
i can do pktb. i think i have 0.0, tho (like my spelling, Miztik?) i really have no idea which version i have, ya kno?

j'aime grammaire!!!
wow, I know internet text erases most tone and inflection from speech but the sexual frustration in your [in VA we'd say "y'all's"] writing is pretty deafening. [awww, see how lame it is to read potshots? good thing I don't mean a word I say :)]

calm down kiddies before you get excited and actually start trashing each other over the internet haha ^_^

BTW: SIMNA! Went to a fest this past weekend and played against Doll's Peach as Ness since he says he's played against Azen's, Chu's, and Mow's Nesses quite frequently, so I wanted to know exactly what he does to **** my **** and exactly what he expects me to do so I can discover new ways to finally kill the bytch...thank god I don't have an ego, I probably would've quit smash after this weekend hahaha...
but I digress. Anyway, it was pretty amazing, considering his experience and just his skill in general [what is he, 9th best Peach in the US? something like that?].....I got him with a TSS hahahaha, he just hung his head in shame cuz he couldn't believe he fell for it.
Thought I'd extend my gratitude for being a Ness hero [and I figured you'd enjoy hearing a pro Peach eating a PKT trixie =D7 ]

by the way...Simna's c*ck tastes AMAZING...as I just found out in the last 30 words or so.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Doll plays Peach so gay. How many stocks did you get him down to? He plays really aggresively against my Ness cause I counter turnip spam (PS Death Turnip ftw).

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
peach is hard....she can beat most of your approaches

what u have to do is scare the player^_^ bait them into moves repeatedly an punish them (dtilt baits dsmash, shield baits grab, landing baits dash attack, blah blah blah)

do it so much that they are afraid to use certain moves...make them change up their game because of it...and then do traditional ness stuff once their game has changed...and dont be afraid to go aggressive if you get the chance for a good string of hits

oh and i dont recommend camping for any extended period of time anywhere but corneria

i have a headache i'll bbl

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i think he means powershield

lololol i consider myself very good at catching turnips....i can catch them when thrown at me while im off the stage without faultering my recovery(just hitting Z as it gets to me), but sometimes peach wants u to catch them

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Doll plays Peach so gay. How many stocks did you get him down to? He plays really aggresively against my Ness cause I counter turnip spam (PS Death Turnip ftw).
uhh, it's kinda cloudy...I'd like to say 2 stocks, only because I know I got two stocks off of him twice, once with G&W and the other is unclear, it was either Ness or Pika. I'm going to say Ness though because I remember doing better over all against Doll with Ness.

And Simna's pretty dead on. Bait. Bait. Bait. platforms are your friends...and so is wavelanding on/off of them [into a DJC]

Levitas

the moon
Are you suggesting that "Into the Thinking Kingdoms" is a good read, Simna?

And yeah, Peach is really rough. I wish Ness had more tricks up his sleeve to even things out.

EDIT: or maybe simna just plays for the cash and noteriety...

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Peach is a wierd matchup for me. Against a Peach that's the same level as me, it'll never be a massacre either way. It'll always be a tough fight, and the Peach will come ahead at the end with the killing blow, unless I get lucky, or she screws up her recovery bad. Or at least, at my current level that's what always happens. I swear, I say something one day, and then find out I'm terribly wrong the next. Going by the usual pattern, I will slowly start owning Peaches more and more over the coming month.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Are you suggesting that "Into the Thinking Kingdoms" is a good read, Simna?

And yeah, Peach is really rough. I wish Ness had more tricks up his sleeve to even things out.

EDIT: or maybe simna just plays for the cash and noteriety...
Into the Thinking Kingdoms is the 2nd book in a trilogy. I suggest you read the books in order^_^

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Something and something at tenagra simna.

What chars is it good to use the pkt juggle against?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Started learning the reverse recovery (By which I mean N * S where N = Ness, * = PKT and S = stage as opposed to * N S). My only concern? It leaves me more open than Jigglypuff after a failed rest...well..not quite that open. Can I control this direction better?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I use it to always do perfectly diagonal and vertical recoveries. It's just easier for me...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
MINDGAME!

If your friend knows what it means when they see you set up a thunder jacket, then DON'T YYG!!

If you didn't do a yyg, just go over and do pk thunder off the stage as if you had one, then they'll be like " OH OHOH OHOO! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

Then they get all defensive and everything.

You could prolly even land a pkt2 just standing in front of them ^ _^

Top Bottom