• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silver Tongue: Move Analysis Changes and Tips

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah I believe the Usmash actually does a bit more than the regular 14% behind him, 16%?
Updated a few things, mostly things that needed to be brought up and such while going through older pages. Cleaned OP a bit too.

- Added egg roll stuff that I forgot too a few pages back
- Neutral B was ninja nerfed in patch 1.0.4, just slightly
- Fsmash tilted down does nothing
- Egg roll priority is wonky, it doesn't clank with things like mario fireball or Pikachu thunderjolt
- Ftilt does more damage when angling up/down by 1%
- Nair 7% for a late hitbubble added instead of just 10/5%
- Bair with correct % changes with 2.5% for first two hits instead of 2/3 and changed wording of description for it with buff/nerfs since only gave buffs before.
- DACUS removed so deleted that tip
- Removed Up B glitch stuff since it was patched.
- Removed Utilt cause nothing about it was changed except %

Later tonight or tomorrow Imma add Pivot grab cause man does that move suck for us now and not sure why it took me so long to remember it's not in this thread, so gotta add that in the OP as a huge change.

Last edited:

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
We should just pretend that move doesn't exist.
Yes *shudder* but I do use it a few times, if ever, to an opponent approaching from above.

Fsmash tilted down does nothing.
Say whaaa?

Also a little off topic, but shouldn't tounge be spelled tongue? :p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah tilting it down does virtually nothing in terms of hitting lower or not. Better to just use regular.
Anyways I didn't even notice I typed it wrong lol

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I miss Brawl Pivot Grab when I play against a Sheik, that move would REALLY help us at this MU...

Well, at least almost every other move is better than before.

Top Bottom