• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf's Falco. Featuring Eggz!!

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Impressive falco. You have extreme technical skill, but you have to remember that it isn't necessary to be flashy all the time. But then again, you are considerably better than I am, so I can't really judge. All in all, you have rock solid shine combos.

Knee Guy, it's friendliies, and I can't help it. :p

Shyne, Yes, it does. It brings you closer, similar to how people use sheik and Marth's fairs to recover. His uair has 2 hits in it, so it's more effective.

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
Knee Guy, it's friendliies, and I can't help it. :p

Shyne, Yes, it does. It brings you closer, similar to how people use sheik and Marth's fairs to recover. His uair has 2 hits in it, so it's more effective.
Dindn't know :).

Maybe your Falco gets as awesome as your Fox. Great potential.
When did you started to play with Falco, I mean how long you're training?

muesli :)

Red.

Smash Ace
silent my man I like your falco. The use of the laser to jab was just genius. I liked how you stunned egg'z illusion with your laser on match 4. I also liked how u double jumped and shot 2 lasers.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I can't believe how much you mess with people, Otto.

Falco's uair doesn't help him recover.

Anyway, I liked how it looked like you didn't know how to aim your shl's XD!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Your Falco has really great potential!

I really hope you don't completely drop Fox for him, though..
Your technical abilities are so much more perfect with Fox.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Man, am I the only one that thinks his falco was just ok? If eggz didn't f up all the time imo SW would not have won any of the matches.

And eggz if youre gonna play fox learn how to recover lol

Friendlies? Pretty sure Eggz won the tourney and had no reason to try lolz.
Also, neither of us were really warmed up. and ur bad at the game. gtfo

Why are ppl giving me advice? lolz
pretty sure i know more abou the game than your mom. FRIENDLIES k?
ya, eggz sheilds good n stuff

tomvanharmelen

Smash Journeyman
friendlies or not, lousy aiming isnt caused by friendlies if the rest is pretty good for friendlies. and well ur riight bout my mum tho.. my cat on the other hand knows way more than your sisters ***** lol

wasnt talkin bout u
but, what im sayin is, i watch my vids enough to know whats wrong. i dont need ppl like aldwyn guy who are worse than me telling me how to fast fall lol

tomvanharmelen

Smash Journeyman
witchking.. you misunderstood i think.. hes pointing out that he already knows whats wrong :p
thats like me saying to you to get a wii and you saying I AM GOING TO GET A WII 5 minutes later. or the exac oposit of what i just said.. well u get my point

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
witchking.. you misunderstood i think.. hes pointing out that he already knows whats wrong :p
thats like me saying to you to get a wii and you saying I AM GOING TO GET A WII 5 minutes later. or the exac oposit of what i just said.. well u get my point
Yeah, I get you. But it's the part where he goes: "like aldwyn guy who's worse than me" that just sorta makes me frown.

mario-man

Smash Lord
It just doesn't seem right when someone tries to give SILENT WOLF advice. LOL it's tooooooo funny

didnt mean it literally. just trying to express how dumb it is to try and give me advice like that. especailly since i say i dont need any to everyone ever lol

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
wasnt talkin bout u
but, what im sayin is, i watch my vids enough to know whats wrong. i dont need ppl like aldwyn guy who are worse than me telling me how to fast fall lol
Why are ppl giving me advice? lolz
pretty sure i know more abou the game than your mom. FRIENDLIES k?
ya, eggz sheilds good n stuff
If you don't want any advice I'm assuming you've posted the videos only to show off, haven't you? Also you have no way to prove I'm worse than you since we never played so STFU about that please.

Top Bottom