• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature Appreciation Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic title says it all. We can come in, compare, contrast, rate, berate, compliment, comment, suggest, reccomend, help. Do whatever.

This sorta brought up during an epic clash me and Dogy had. Twas a sight to behold. On one side of the battle field I was kneeling coughing up blood with only my blade keeping me from falling over. In my slowly fading view I could see Dogy gradually walk up to me. In what felt like forever he came close enough I could only see his legs. He knelt down, ear to ear, and he whispered these words "It's easy to do. It just looks difficult." And as fast as the north winds, he was gone.

O_O Guh, err . . . This is a signature Appreciation Thread. Not fiction for the stupid. So I'll start off -

Yeah, mine's a bit generic. Thanks to Dogy, though, I'll be making one real eye catcher in due time.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Topic title says it all. We can come in, compare, contrast, rate, berate, compliment, comment, suggest, reccomend, help. Do whatever.

This sorta brought up during an epic clash me and Dogy had. Twas a sight to behold. On one side of the battle field I was kneeling coughing up blood with only my blade keeping me from falling over. In my slowly fading view I could see Dogy gradually walk up to me. In what felt like forever he came close enough I could only see his legs. He knelt down, ear to ear, and he whispered these words "It's easy to do. It just looks difficult." And as fast as the north winds, he was gone.

O_O Guh, err . . . This is a signature Appreciation Thread. Not fiction for the stupid. So I'll start off -

Yeah, mine's a bit generic. Thanks to Dogy, though, I'll be making one real eye catcher in due time.
/forges mommy's signature and becomes his own

/likes snorlax

/in the crew WATO
yeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Wait, we had an epic clash? I wasnt informed about this. I was just walkin through the hood mindin my own business. XD

But yeah, sigs. I go through alot of them because I **** around in photoshop when I get bored, or when I want to make a sig for a specific forum. (The latter is actually ironic, because just about every other forum I go to doesnt allow sigs. It's kinda weird.)

As of late I've just been working through a buncha harder tutorials to just try and learn **** I've never done before. I got tired of my my old sigs and how it seemed like I was popping them out in like, 10 minutes (which I basically was). So I've been just trying new stuff and it's been real good.

My Photobucket with most of my sigs

Lately i've just been working on actual content, not borders and whatnot. After getting some advice from some people and actually looking at good sigs, I've come to the conclusion that I have the border thing down well when I try, it's just my actual sigs were pretty blah.

Sooooooooooo yeah.

___

For the record, when I make a new sig, I usually do put it on here for a few days (or weeks) just to see how it looks, but I usually have some default sig to go back to.

Which is going to be that doc sig for smashboards from now on, till I make another smash sig.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
My sig is too pro!!!

It was made by Smashmac to make fun of Chops, Noucles, Linguini, and XIF...then he randomly added in N2K7 (Sideshow Bob) for kicks!!!

I'm too lazy to bother changing my sig, so I only really do it if someone pitches me a reason to!!!

I don't even remember what it was before this one!!!

:colorful:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
battle? Na.

like I said, im still workin on learning my stuff. Sometimes I just wind up with kool stuff.

I really wont ever call somebody out until I get my stuff downpacked (however that word/phrase thing is).

Im a chump like that. XD

__

... and then the more and more I look at my older sigs, the sicker and sicker I get. I almost want to take most of them down, but I still liked them for what they were at the time. Just reminds me of where I started when I first got photoshop.

Vts

Smash Champion
battle? Na.

like I said, im still workin on learning my stuff. Sometimes I just wind up with kool stuff.

I really wont ever call somebody out until I get my stuff downpacked (however that word/phrase thing is).

Im a chump like that. XD

__

... and then the more and more I look at my older sigs, the sicker and sicker I get. I almost want to take most of them down, but I still liked them for what they were at the time. Just reminds me of where I started when I first got photoshop.
i don't make my sigs my friend does 90% of my new sigs now ;)

he is working on a k-on sig for me with a hot girl lol

but still haven't even watched the show, you should go to one of the tri-weeklies for giggles and what not

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FU- What? A K-On sig, and you haven't even watched it yet? God, what? WHAT!?! Although . . . Doing one for Shangri-La would be cool, and I haven't watched that yet. But still it's K-On. *cringes*

Vts

Smash Champion
FU- What? A K-On sig, and you haven't even watched it yet? God, what? WHAT!?! Although . . . Doing one for Shangri-La would be cool, and I haven't watched that yet. But still it's K-On. *cringes*
hey! shh lol

yeah i know i know its on my to do list and shangri-la is good so far but still has a chance to fail

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh my god.

I was cleaning some folders on my cpu, and I looked through my .psd folder. Looked at a bunch of my old sigs and "wallpapers" i made.

Holy hell they're horrible. Like, ... F**K! XD I'm not impressed by some of the stuff I do now (some of it, not all of it), but dear god some of my stuff from years ago was like i threw up on the **** screen. XD

jeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Makes me really appreciate wtf I can do now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like my signature.

A lot.

I don't like the fact that people PM me about it though lol.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Just sayin'.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I like my signature.

A lot.

I don't like the fact that people PM me about it though lol.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Just sayin'.
Samus players just generally have awesome sigs.

Even if they don't play much Samus anymore. :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
the reason why some of you guys' sigs arent showin up is because last month or so, SWF added some code to disable your sig unless you post a specific length.

In all actuality, it's actually considered a sig violation if your sig is longer (both length and width) than your post. (It's something you REALLY have to look in the rules for, I didnt even know this for a while).

So yeah, since this is a sig appreciation thread, appreciate the fact that the staff doesnt bust your *** for sig infractions all day long. XD

Zoro

Smash Champion
My sig is one of my famous 5 minute paint sigs

I could do a nastee photoshopped one because i have mad skillz
but mspaint is manlier.

Top Bottom