• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
TVT Sig request

(Bottom middle, alt. green one)

Size of your sig, using a predominantly brown BG, mixed with various vertical green strokes, kind of like an abstraction of trees. What I'd like is just something that looks like kind of a forest, without going into any detailed textures. Toon link on right, "TVT" written in maybe a silver font on the top left.

Thanks!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
(Bottom middle, alt. green one)

Size of your sig, using a predominantly brown BG, mixed with various vertical green strokes, kind of like an abstraction of trees. What I'd like is just something that looks like kind of a forest, without going into any detailed textures. Toon link on right, "TVT" written in maybe a silver font on the top left.

Thanks!
Sounds fun :) I'll add you to the list.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Just to update those waiting for a sig:

This is my last weekend before my last set of final projects/exams are due, so I'm not promising any sigs this weekend. However, I will do my best to make them this weekend and if that doesn't happen then you will definitely see them on Monday (very likely Sunday, but like I said, finals = no promises)

Thank you all so much for your patience.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Hey, Naybewon. Sorry to barge in like this, but as you can see, my banner is finally up. Now that I can actually see it along with my name, I can thank you properly. It looks great! I would've PM'd you, but... I didn't feel like it.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey, Naybewon. Sorry to barge in like this, but as you can see, my banner is finally up. Now that I can actually see it along with my name, I can thank you properly. It looks great! I would've PM'd you, but... I didn't feel like it.
Aw that was so nice of you! I'm really glad you like it. Enjoy!

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
^ Oh my... that sig is awesome!! Thanks.

Sorry to bother you (yes, again) but another friend of mine saw your cool skills and liked your work very much, he wants to request a sig.

1. Ness: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden01/hidden01.jpg
2. Lucas: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas.jpg
3. Pokemon trainer: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pokemon_trainer/pokemon_trainer.jpg
4. Ike: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg
Background: Anything you think that would look good.
Text: Mugy
Size: Average.

Thank you again and I really appreciate your effort :)

IR.O.B.edC.Falcon

Smash Apprentice
So, how are those finals going?
good i hope.

Anyways i would like to ask something of you if you get some time.

I would like it if you could make a sig for me.

i want you to go crazy and do all your loopy designs with different colours. i basically just want you to go crazy and have fun. the one thing i would like is Dimension in small text in the bottom right corner.

you rock

Naybewon

Smash Ace
^ Oh my... that sig is awesome!! Thanks.

Sorry to bother you (yes, again) but another friend of mine saw your cool skills and liked your work very much, he wants to request a sig....
:D Glad you like it. I'll get to work on this next one Monday afternoon :)

So, how are those finals going?
good i hope.

Anyways i would like to ask something of you if you get some time.

I would like it if you could make a sig for me.

i want you to go crazy and do all your loopy designs with different colours. i basically just want you to go crazy and have fun. the one thing i would like is Dimension in small text in the bottom right corner.

you rock
Aw thank you! I'd love to make you a sig. Just to be clear though, you don't want an image of a character or anything, just a design? I don't have a problem with it, I just want to make sure!

thx its awesome ill put it in now
Glad you like it. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh yeah, you said you had some huge finals this week. How did those go for ya?

Your work seems to be getting better by the post. It seems what originally a "let's save the rain-", I mean, "Let's help the community" has became even bigger than before.

I've been noticing a trend recently; your shop picks up all of the "4+ renders," mine takes up the 2-3 render requests, everyone picks up one render requests, and weed and onii-chan's deal with stock sigs. That may seem of topic, but it's better than leaving the rest of the post blank.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, you said you had some huge finals this week. How did those go for ya?

Your work seems to be getting better by the post. It seems what originally a "let's save the rain-", I mean, "Let's help the community" has became even bigger than before.

I've been noticing a trend recently; your shop picks up all of the "4+ renders," mine takes up the 2-3 render requests, everyone picks up one render requests, and weed and onii-chan's deal with stock sigs. That may seem of topic, but it's better than leaving the rest of the post blank.
Haha, I hadn't noticed but if it's true then that's very interesting :D!

And thank you very much for the compliment. That was very generous of you :)

At my college, you will occasionally get a "finals week" that is actually two weeks. It doesn't happen every quarter, but this quarter it did for me so...first week is over! Horrayyy! Second week starts today. This week will be much better than before, though, because after each class period I'll actually be done with it instead of having one more week left to go.

Pulled two all-nighters in a row a few nights back. I do not want to do that again for a while.

I'd post one of my projects here but I don't think anyone would care. I'm an advertising major, so they're ads. It's ok though. I KNOW THEY'RE GOOD. Hehehe...OMG I hope so or else my life is over. Lol.

IR.O.B.edC.Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Good luck this week! I would really like to see your work.

Aw thank you! I'd love to make you a sig. Just to be clear though, you don't want an image of a character or anything, just a design? I don't have a problem with it, I just want to make sure!
Yep no pictures. I would have laughed if i forgot them... :laugh:

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. I want you to make my sig.

Left: Green King Dedede
Middle: Green marth
Right: Green Diddy Kong
Placed at the middle of the sig
All standing together with Marth overlapping KD and DK.
Same size of your sig with a black gray and white background.
and finally somewhere in a cool font in green write Roger. The recommended pictures would be the smashbros.com original pictures with thier green alter color. let me know if im asking for too much.

thank you.

Killress

Smash Ace
Hello, Naybewon. :bee: Could you make me a sig? I'm kinda new to the sig thing, so I'm really not sure what to put? But... A picture with a Dark or Pink MK, Dark Wolf, Red/Black Snake, and Black or white Olimar.Could you put "Killress" on it also? For the backround, I'm not really sure... maybe you could find something that looks nice?:bee: I'm not really sure what other info you need...

Thanks a million!

-Killress

Naybewon

Smash Ace
No problem :) I'll put you on the list.

A reminder to all, though: I'm moving to a new house and in the middle of finals week in college, so bear with me if I can only produce one or two sigs a day! Things will be back to normal come Saturday or so :)

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
oh my god i almost orgasmed. this is exactly what i wanted. but can u make a few minor change? can u change the font for Roger(Capital R with the rest lower case). something else thats bold please. oh and can u make diddy face the other way and put him a bit closer to marth.
If this isn't possible than either way it's a great sig and i thank you.

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
thank you the top one is perfect. where can i rate you cause this deserves 5stars. sorry if i bothered/annoyed you.

Thanks a bunch.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Aw thanks so much! If you want to rate me, at the top of this thread it says "Rating: *****v" (the v is the down arrow)

If you click that down arrow you can choose how many stars to rate me :)

Top Bottom