• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SideEffect is coming to FLORIDA!

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Thats right! Houston TX's best will be here for about 6 days starting this friday JUNE 8th to JUNE 14th. Does anyone GOOD(sorry but I dont wanna come play some sorry *** ppl no offense) live around or in ORLANDO? I am coming for vacation(disneyworld) and I would love to spend one day out of my vacation for some SMASH.

*prays keepspeedn/phanna lives near here* ;)

Please someone play me! I promise I don't suck. Just ask around the TX forums.

RAM

Smash Lord
FL does'nt have any Sad Players my friend but CFL scene is pretty big with outstanding talent, I'm sure CFL will see this sooner or later and let you know what's up! on a side note enjoy your vacation in Florida,

Col Bol

Smash Champion
My crew and I are in Orlando. We play at OTRU/Skrach's place at Pegasus Connections across the street from UCF. We might play this Friday, cause we might go to a tourney on Saturday. You should probably get confirmation from OTRU or Skrach first though. We are pretty good, we won't let you down.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
The main problem is that I have no means of transportation.

If someone could give me a ride to the tourney saturday or just a ride to play smash anytime between june 8th and 14th that would be amazing. Ill give gas $$ if needed... =]

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Yes..... yes.... Come to my tourney on Saturday.... heheheh

But seriously, It would indeed be awesome if you could make it to the tourney. I won't be in Orlando myself during the dates specified unfortunately. Someone give this guy a ride!

Peace.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You're asking for FL players >.< 90% of FL that visits these boards is good lol.

*runs back to GA*

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
That would be really cool C@sH Mooney. But first I need to find out exactly where I will be staying... I will update later. Who usually wins these tournies?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
they win the tourneys down south but when it comes down to CFL the best are:
colbol, fenrir, exarch, derf, thelaw, skrach

and if you want to play in orlando u can come over to my place i live like 25 min away from the airport, the problem is that i dont have a car for the moment

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Who are the top 10 in FL?

Um... well the thing is its my vacation so I cant smash too much, I was just thinking of coming to the Tourney this saturday and thats pretty much it. Hopefully my ride comes through for me and I can make the tourney. I look forward to playing you all.

LOTS of MM's already X_X

Col Bol

Smash Champion
This is the list when it was updated in Feburary:

1 DaShizWiz (SFL)
1 KeepSpeedN (SFL)
3 XIF (SFL)
4 Lambchops (SFL)
5 UberIce (SFL)
6 QDVS (SFL)
7 Dark Falchion (CFL, quit)
8 Green Mario (SFL)
9 Rice (NFL)
10 Hozart (CFL, quit)

>_>
<_<
:grin:

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ahhh guys it seems I now have no ride... so unless someone wants to wisk me away from disneyworld to the tourney this saturday morning... it seems i may be SOL.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Well, I am going to be staying at "Disnet's All-Star Music Resort"

I don't know if anyone knows where that is but yeah. I tried to get an address but it just says "In the Disney's Animal Kingdom Park Area" so yeah... thats where I will be at..... so any ideas?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
The address is 1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, US.

You are 45 minutes out of our way (technically an hour and a half if you count both ways) :ohwell:

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
The address is 1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, US.

You are 45 minutes out of our way (technically an hour and a half if you count both ways) :ohwell:
If you guys don't feel like doing the drive twice in one day, i'd think that my bro would be willing to house you guys after the tourney if its needed. I'll ask him to confirm later.

TGM

Smash Lord
Yea SE isnt on the top 10. in fact hes Houstons 2nd best player. he wont accept that though.

but none the less, please house him. hes very very good. i promise you will notregret it. he mains fox,so expect some gayness along with it.

Top Bottom