• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shyguy for Brawl!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm hoping to revive this thread. I sincerely would love to see Shy Guy make it into Brawl. He is by far my favorite Mario character, and would add an interesting feel to the game. My only fear is that he will be nothing more than an AT. Also, shy guys are driving in the background of the Mario Kart course. But if Shy Guy is taken, add Spear Guy, or Gourmet Guy! Any variation of shy guy will do!

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping to revive this thread. I sincerely would love to see Shy Guy make it into Brawl. He is by far my favorite Mario character, and would add an interesting feel to the game. My only fear is that he will be nothing more than an AT. Also, shy guys are driving in the background of the Mario Kart course. But if Shy Guy is taken, add Spear Guy, or Gourmet Guy! Any variation of shy guy will do!
Woot thx for reviving the topic. Hey I tried to include all variations of shyguy in the moves. And you naysayers, you gotta admit, with a moveset that incorporates all his forms, even gourmet guy in the final smash, wouldnt he be fun to play as. And you gotta admit he isnt as generic as a koopa or a goomba. you see him in all the other mario spinoffs, why not smash?

Top Bottom