• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yo Hoko, I have a favor to ask ya whenever you have some time. I'm down to chat about it over Skype whenever.
Feel free to message me about it via Smashboards. Haven't been on Skype as of late due to crashing issues with it.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Just a quick heads up to anyone / everyone. I'll add you to the group if I notice your post including your Skype username.

EDIT:
Maybe I should get added since I main Shulk. lol

I'm not the best Shulk, or Smash, player out there, but I'd like to talk about the character I love playing the most.

My skype is: theswordsman09
I haven't added ya to the group yet swordsman09. Although I did send ya a friend request on skype so whenever you accept the reqest, I'll add ya in the group.

Last edited:

Dr. Snakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueDaBeast
3DS FC
4511-1428-9509
Starting to really *feel* Shulk.

Prabbiz00X

Smash Rookie
NNID
Prabbiz00X
im pretty much the only guy that main Shulk in Norway... i didn't know what else to say here and i thought it was kinda funny...
Skype name: Prabbiz0ox
oO0

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
Hey, it's Scieric. I am a 13 year old Shulk main from Ontario, Canada. I have never really entered the scene, but once I get a Skype, I will likely join the group. I just have to get my dad to let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom