• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
I don't monitor the Skype :p

Masonomace does
Hahaha xD Is true

Last time I was in there, it crashed my Skype twice. So I had to leave due to all the messages that flooded there daily. Saddens me a little since I'm still yet to get that Shulk training I wanted (not that I necessarily have the time to do that now xD).

Hahaha xD Is true

Last time I was in there, it crashed my Skype twice. So I had to leave due to all the messages that flooded there daily. Saddens me a little since I'm still yet to get that Shulk training I wanted (not that I necessarily have the time to do that now xD).
I've seen you do something helpful things for the Marth/SwordF. community when I was lurking. Glad you're active and supporting of otheres

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
I've seen you do something helpful things for the Marth/SwordF. community when I was lurking. Glad you're active and supporting of otheres
Well, the Marth community is where I started xD I'm just glad to give what help I can, especially considering I didn't take my training in Smash seriously till this game, so in most aspects I'm still a rookie.

Haven't been looking into Mii Swordsman in a while, but I'm sure the community over there has been growing (least, that's how it seemed the last time I was there). Hopefully they'll find more stuff on the swordsman for them to work with.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
@ Berserker. Berserker. @ EternalFlame EternalFlame sup guys, sorry for that flooding issue you got with the group. There is a bunch of messages that get typed throughout the week, yet I don't host enough calls, & with my wireless adapter recently breaking, I'll need to get a replacement in the mean time, cus you know it ain't fun to just play without communication :p.

As for the Skype monitoring, I admit that I'm not always there or pay attention to it, & when I'm 300+ messages behind I don't feel like reading all of that D: . Anywho, I'm always down to help ya @ EternalFlame EternalFlame with that Shulk training in any way. I'll be posting a little something to the Shulk Player Finder thread here soon but yeah, catch ya some time to play cool?

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
@ Berserker. Berserker. @ EternalFlame EternalFlame sup guys, sorry for that flooding issue you got with the group. There is a bunch of messages that get typed throughout the week, yet I don't host enough calls, & with my wireless adapter recently breaking, I'll need to get a replacement in the mean time, cus you know it ain't fun to just play without communication :p.

As for the Skype monitoring, I admit that I'm not always there or pay attention to it, & when I'm 300+ messages behind I don't feel like reading all of that D: . Anywho, I'm always down to help ya @ EternalFlame EternalFlame with that Shulk training in any way. I'll be posting a little something to the Shulk Player Finder thread here soon but yeah, catch ya some time to play cool?
I wouldn't worry about it xD that wasn't the only chat I was apart of that totally crashed my skype. Had to leave a few to keep it from crashing.

and I'd much appreciate the assistance sir xD Usually I learn best through visual aid, so either we fight or show videos and stuff xD Either way, I look forward to the help. Still have ya on skype don't I?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I wouldn't worry about it xD that wasn't the only chat I was apart of that totally crashed my skype. Had to leave a few to keep it from crashing.

and I'd much appreciate the assistance sir xD Usually I learn best through visual aid, so either we fight or show videos and stuff xD Either way, I look forward to the help. Still have ya on skype don't I?
I believe so, so yeah. Just message me on skype and / or 1v1 call for talk ahead of time before playing, since my wireless adapter broke recently : (.

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
I would like some advice, tips, discussions, match-ups all to do with one of my mains, so invite me please!

Skype is: ethan.jeffs

OwenMaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
OwenMaster3DHD
3DS FC
0516-7651-4373
Even though I won't join any tournaments I try to play competitively on for glory so I wanna join
Skype Name: TheOwenTV

Zacko

Smash Cadet
Joined the skype group just now. Name: Zacko. Looking forward to talking to you guys!

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Whoever is in charge of the skype group. Add me: cielsama-

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'm finally caving. Could you add erico9001?

CannonGanon

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-1498-3334
I will talk about exclusively Black Gingers of Power, Metal Face, and Xenoblade.

Will not be on till later tonight but hey hey (time to die), I'll be on eventually.

Last edited:

SuperDavio

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperDavio
3DS FC
1633-4266-1971
I'd love to be added, if there's still space in this massive conversation.

FreedomTP

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4811-7470-9645
Whoever's in charge of the group, would you mind adding me? A Shulk skype group sounds fun, looking forward to it!

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
WFW Kodystri, Please Add Me, keep trying to get better with Shulk everyday ;p

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
Maybe I should get added since I main Shulk. lol

I'm not the best Shulk, or Smash, player out there, but I'd like to talk about the character I love playing the most.

My skype is: theswordsman09

Grexin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grexin
3DS FC
0404-8856-1751
This'll be awesome!

Last edited:

TheMonadoBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LightNarukami
3DS FC
0104-0993-7765
Figured I'd make a separate thread for this so it doesn't get overlooked in the social or player finder. Anyway, I'm getting the Shulk Skype Group started up. This group will be ideal for those who plan on using Shulk competitively, interested in discussing more about Shulk outside of the forums. and would like to get to know the other Monado Boys/Girls around you.

If you're shy, worry not. Most discussions will take place in chat (IM), so no need to back away from the group if you're kinda nervous about calls :)

And to make sure I'm not misleading anyone, I'll note that you'll be free to talk about anything you'd like in the group...I'd like to think that no one will hunt you down if you talk about anything other than Shulk, so everyone is welcome. Though preferably, I'd like for you to be sure that you'll be maining Shulk and will be with us for the long-run :p

So, if you're interested, add @ Masonomace Masonomace , then he'll add you to the conversation.

:4shulk:
Yeah I'd like to join your shulk group :)

TheMonadoBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LightNarukami
3DS FC
0104-0993-7765
Does anyone want to Play? I only got the 3ds ver right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom