• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Weeklies - Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma (First post updated)

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
LOL LUIGI IS BETTER THEN ME I GUESS LOL.
FIRST I WENT TO GET A HAIR CUT SO I WAS DQ AND I STARTED IN LOSERS THEN
I FOUND OUT IT WAS STORE CREDIT SO I REALLY DIDNT CARE ANY MORE THEN
IT WAS 9 AND I HAD TO B SOMEWHERE AT 9:30 SO I HAD TO RUSH IT I EVEN GOT SECOND
STORE CREDIT (12 DOLLARS) SO I GOT A BUNCH OFF DRINKZ THEN I STILL HAD LIKE 5 DOLLARS
BUT SINCE I HAD TO GO I DIDNT CARE CAUSE FIRST LUIGI ISNT BAD HE'S GOOD I THINK HE MIGHT BE BETTER THEN PBODY....WELL THE HOLE PIONT IS THAT I DIDNT CARE ABOUT THIS ONE FOR STORE CREDIT CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BUY NO YU GI HO **** ......AND LUIGI WHO WON THE TOURNAMENT where there was money first in singles and first in teams with oscar thats imbarising so i hope you had funn winning your yu gi oh and magic

Lokii

Smash Cadet
i might come to the one this saturday...
good warm up for nexus =P

btw what time do these usually start at?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
ITS DAYYYYYYVID
I had Fabian as a partner so I dont really gotta explain doubles. It was expected

But if I recall correctly, in the middle of our set at the store you told me "Im still gonna win..." when I was up 2-1. So no johns about not caring cuz you said it yourself you were gonna win. And yea, lets bring up the outside tournament where it was ****en cold (not to mention the huge glares on the tv) and I didnt get a single match to warm up. I showed up and immediately had to play you in a tourney match, not to mention I was using the wrong contrlol. I wonder what would have happened if I was warmed up and using my normall controller though???

Oh wait, thats right...
...you lost.

David just mad he cant talk **** on me about beating me anymore. Its DAYYYYYYYYYYYVID
=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Its possible it could have been different if David hadnt been sent to losers first round, but it happens. =[

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Nah, you always do that pseudo-sarcastic one-liner post where you can easily pass it off as sarcasm if you so choose while switching the blame to the OP from reading too much into it when, in reality, he read it just fine.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Nah, you always do that pseudo-sarcastic one-liner post where you can easily pass it off as sarcasm if you so choose while switching the blame to the OP from reading too much into it when, in reality, he read it just fine.
end burn...

$ick

Smash Lord
I know what P means about your posts though Mike, and that neighborhood ***** joke was pretty lame... First time I've seen Luigi post more than once per 3 pages, and ya the johns by DC were kinda lame... =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kind of how you attempt to write professionally once you know people are reading your posts.
You do a superb job at reading into stuff that does not exist. The ignorant stay ignorant when they don't invest into the cause of their ignorance.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yup....I wish people were actually reading my posts too :\...So who is going to the one this saturday? Ill probably go late cuz ive got another soccer game...OH YES...and like at my name color and title and bow to me and mike :laugh:

$ick

Smash Lord
Yup....I wish people were actually reading my posts too :\...So who is going to the one this saturday? Ill probably go late cuz ive got another soccer game...OH YES...and like at my name color and title and bow to me and mike :laugh:
I was gonna go to the one this Saturday, but I have to keep moving... :(

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I wanted to get more people around...who knows...I need another tourney :p...just more people...and $ick...u cant leave till you have MMed me...im gonna like...trace ur liscense plate down or something...and have it towed back over to my house XD....but then youd be mad :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL LUIGI IS BETTER THEN ME I GUESS LOL.
FIRST I WENT TO GET A HAIR CUT SO I WAS DQ AND I STARTED IN LOSERS THEN
I FOUND OUT IT WAS STORE CREDIT SO I REALLY DIDNT CARE ANY MORE THEN
IT WAS 9 AND I HAD TO B SOMEWHERE AT 9:30 SO I HAD TO RUSH IT I EVEN GOT SECOND
STORE CREDIT (12 DOLLARS) SO I GOT A BUNCH OFF DRINKZ THEN I STILL HAD LIKE 5 DOLLARS
BUT SINCE I HAD TO GO I DIDNT CARE CAUSE FIRST LUIGI ISNT BAD HE'S GOOD I THINK HE MIGHT BE BETTER THEN PBODY....WELL THE HOLE PIONT IS THAT I DIDNT CARE ABOUT THIS ONE FOR STORE CREDIT CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BUY NO YU GI HO **** ......AND LUIGI WHO WON THE TOURNAMENT where there was money first in singles and first in teams with oscar thats imbarising so i hope you had funn winning your yu gi oh and magic

wow, who cut your hair? some guy named JOHN?
On another note, who did you have to meet at 9 30? i hope his name wasn't JOHN also.
LOL WOW GG DAWG

dc says stuff at tournaments like "i'm still gonna win 1st" to give himself confidence and try to intimidate his opponents. But anyways you just gotta joke around and disregard this crazy talk. ^_^
There is also no point in trying to take away a person's victory. Thats just demeaning and uncalled for. Besides, Luigi is an awesome player and should not be underestimated. Trust me, i trained him. :laugh:

To Luigi: good job and remember that only my johns count anyway since they're REAL- HELL YEAh, ****- deepsocal styles(z).

- Mike Y out

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...Oh yes...the Johns...it was pretty funny cuz we were looking for him for a while XD...WHERE the hell did u go get a haircut anyways 0.o?

Top Bottom