• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

snake23

Smash Cadet
Gichan to my knowledge a&c games is holding smashfests 3 times every week tuesday friday and saturday so you have so many chances to go.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Patches, I never said it was anyone's fault, i'm well aware it's my own fault, I didn't practice my tech skill offlline like I normally do, I wasn't johning either, i'm not trying to do frame perfect things either.. I don't know where you got that idea.. Sure, I memorize frame data, that doesn't mean I try to be frame perfect, To be frame perfect, you'd need Tas.

It's my fault and I accepted that when I arrived.

Though, Since I played wifi too much and didn't bother with offline training, My Spacing and timing was all messed up due to my own human error.

If you're going to attack me, why not point out my Falco's biggest flaw? It's alittle obvious.

Patches

Smash Master
@i1337: naw man. All seriousness. Gaw vs donkey kawng?

@poke: I wasn't attacking you. Its just from what I noticed. Whenever I do play you, you generally blame SD's on other things. All I'm saying is that if you continously make the same errors resulting in SD's, then perhaps its time to change it up.

:phone:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Odd... this was Posted twice..

Anyway, yes, I SD ALOT, it's my own fault, making a wrong input etc.

Though, on most cases, If I didn't SD I would have won, though, I didn't and it's in the past, no use to keep talking about it.

I need to stop making wrong inputs.

So, Fest on Sat at A&C?

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
Hey poke you ***** dont ignore me!

DTC gonna team up or not? i gotta know. how much money i bring rides on that lol

i1337

Smash Ace
btw patches, let us make sure it's on a hacked wii - I want the replays :103:

(unless it's streamed, hoping there will be a stream so i can play a few matches with gichan's amazing commentary lewl)

SKidd

Smash Master
btw patches, let us make sure it's on a hacked wii - I want the replays :103:

(unless it's streamed, hoping there will be a stream so i can play a few matches with gichan's amazing commentary lewl)
I will tune into this stream, perhaps with friends, if you speak into the commentary device while I'm watching

saying something like 'lol ***'
or maybe even 'L'

imag

Smash Rookie
I might be able to go to this tourney. If i can go i'll bring a hacked wii.
I'm not 100% sure if i'll be able to make it though :(

snake23

Smash Cadet
I will not be attending this brawl tournament myself, since i will put more of my time and energy towards using the training mode offline and wifi now in brawl. I will not even miss the one at gichan's place or at a&c games every saturday from now on.

So watch out i maybe a scrub now but you will soon learn that even a scrub with dedication, motivation and that practices alot can become a none scrub with long hours of practice, playing on wifi and perfecting my tech skill in brawl never underestimate me.

Kongmetal go ahead laugh it up iliad is my main inspiration for maining marth and i hope your main is not diddy kong because if it is you sure will not 3 stock me in singles if i have to face you.

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
will this venue at a & c games on the 30th also have melee and/or any other fighting games like street fighter, mortal kombat, etc? even if its just casuals

also, will these games be there on tuesdays? on the website it just says "fighting casuals" but no specifics

i1337

Smash Ace
I will not be attending this brawl tournament myself, since i will put more of my time and energy towards wifi now in brawl and i will go to every smashfest and not ever miss a single one not even the one at gichan's place or a&c games.

So watch out i maybe a scrub now but you will soon learn that even a scrub with dedication, motivation and inspiration can become a none scrub with long hours of practice, playing on wifi and perfecting my tech skill in brawl never underestimate me.

I will put in so much time in brawl that you will fear me as your opponent, i guarantee it next time we play in a singles match.
Once i have become pro with both my characters marth and luigi, i will literally start getting into doubles and will want to team up with someone that is worthy and has just as much dedication as i do. This is real talk coming from me i am no way trolling anyone on this thread at all i don't have to do that i can beat you just take your money and walk away.
inb4cruxismummified/placedinsarcophagus/buried

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
hey poke 20$ MM Pikachu vs Marth
No. That's a Ridiculous Amount.
Since I quit my Job, I've been short on Cash. I'm not dipping into my B-Day Money.

I'm using my Money left over from Last Tourney which is.. about 45-50$.
30 to get in. 20 for food.

30 Is Implying I enter Doubles.

i1337

Smash Ace
No. That's a Ridiculous Amount.
Since I quit my Job, I've been short on Cash. I'm not dipping into my B-Day Money.

I'm using my Money left over from Last Tourney which is.. about 45-50$.
30 to get in. 20 for food.

30 Is Implying I enter Doubles.
lol random caps

:103:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
They are there for my Reason, my reason Only.
You may not know my Reason, as My Reasons are my Secrets.

Top Bottom