• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Rooms!!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SamuraiPanda, another roommate of mine who doesn't visit SWF, and I roll with this setup. Yeah, three TVs, two Wiis, a 360, a PS3, and surround sound (rear speakers not shown)...

Zielmann

Smash Cadet

This is about all there is to show. There's four of us living in an on-campus apartment here at college. One roommate has more money than he knows what to do with, so he got a projector over the summer. That screen is about 130". Great for games with split-screen multiplayer modes, like Mario Kart or Halo.

This is our stand with the 360 and Wii. The white crate holds all manner of controllers. They both connect to the switchbox, as well as that dvd/vcr combo that acts as the tv source. That sends the signal to the projector.

Here's the room itself. It's a little cramped, but works well.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

>_>

Very neat and organized imo.
I don't have many games though.

POKE40

Smash Lord
@THEBUZZSAW
You?? Poor?
My tv is 10 years plus. Made by Sony
The stero its connected to is old and a hand-me-down from my dad. Made by Sony. Its so old, it has an option to have a tape play through there. And there is no dvd button. >:(
Wii. bunch of wire crap. two steroes (sony made).
All put on a little desk... that will break soon since its so old...

I find funny that I dislike SONY yet most of my equipment is made by SONY...even my headset...

Top Bottom