• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Rooms!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I wanna see what your game space looks like. As I've played Mario Strikers Charged online, I have often wondered what setting my opponent is playing in. Here is my front room where I play:

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
My bedroom, I sit or lay on my bed while playing. 37" LCD HDTV and 1000 watt 5.1 surround sound. I just moved here so I'm still messing around with the location of things. I can already tell I won't be able to play Rockband and Guitar Hero 3 with my current set up.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
My LDC TV is only 26", but it has no lag (and it is widescreen), so I'm very happy. How do you people obtain these massive TVs? I'm so poor. :(

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
$800 during the Super Bowl sales earlier this year. I had been keeping my eyes peeled for any great deals and when I saw the 37" LCD for $800 I went to Target, they were sold out, went to Sears and got the last unit and price matched Target.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Buzz, when'd you get that TV? And lol at your stupid chairs. SCOOT YOUR COUCH UP.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Buzz, when'd you get that TV? And lol at your stupid chairs. SCOOT YOUR COUCH UP.
We bought the TV... *cough*whenwereceivedourstudentloan*cough*... and no, the chair takes far less effort.

Snacks

Smash Rookie
O.K. Ill take a pic. (edit when done )

EDIT: crap, my dad took my camera to work. I'll do it when it comes back.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
What's a site that's gonna host a picture of my god**** crusty room? Anybody know?

BETA

Smash Ace
Hey Buzz, what consoles do you have? All I see in your picture is a Wii.

Other than what's in the pic, I have an NES toploader, Genesis, 2 GBC's, and a GameGear.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I have a Wii, N64, Super NES, and NES. I used to have a cube... :(

Weed

Smash Lord
Might as well.. here's my god awful room

^ My tv n stuf

^the dresser, complete with manga collection

^computing area, lol

I take pride in my mess

Pey

Smash Apprentice
i say ppl are afraid of showing their rooms :<

im gonna mess mine up a bit more than ill add to this dopars thead

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257

Eh, I'm a bit of a neat freak. The Wii is also at my mum's house, only a computer here. Perhaps I'll take a pic over there later...

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Weed, your room is fabulous. It reminds me of the good ol' days. ^_^

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
weed - i like the old fashion heater. it reminds me of my grandmothers house in queens. it was huge and fun to explore....the basement was all scary and unfinished....good memories.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I would post a picture of my gaming setting but I don't have a digital camera. So...I'll just describe...

All game systems are in my living room. My Wii, N64, and my brother's PS2 are all hooked up to a Panasonic Surround Sound TV. I also have a Sony stereo system to accompany it all. I got a hideous couch that's got springs poking out of the back and that's about it.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Here's my sad excuse for a room setup...

Working on getting a new tv so I can do my Wii justice and 360.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Do you print out those posters in A4 pieces and then put them together yourself? Awesome!

Also, rofl at that tv, it looks like a little alien :p.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
How fortunate! I was just taking pictures on my room for a thread similar to this one on another forum, so I have fresh and hot pictures here! :grin: you'll now see an all-Swedish room! (Some pictures have no relation to gaming at all. I just wanted to show them off! :p

You'll have to live with the seize of the pictures. And yes. "Kalle Anka" is the Swedish name for Donald Duck. xD

What do you guys think? ^^

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I like the silver Gamecube game cases. I have never seen those before. :(

Florida

イーグランツ
It's fortunate that I joined Digital Photography class for my elective this year!
When we get our cameras, I'll give you a look at my king-sized bed ;)

(be jealous)

Dibs

Smash Lord
Details on posters in fragments like Riciardos asked, plz.
It's a thing called Rasterbating. Basically, you can take any picture and blow it up to however big you want it. Depending on the settings, you can make it look like a bunch of dots making your picture (That's what mine are, you just can't see from the picture).

Here is how you make it. Just upload your desired picture from your computer or the internet, crop it however you want it, adjust the size to however much you want. (It will tell you how many sheets of paper it will take.) Then click whatever the next step is and then it will save the file as a PDF onto your computer. After that, just print the PDF file (I use my college printer because its 5 cents each page and it takes a good amount of ink) and there you have it. Your very own rasterbation to hang up.

Mine are actually incomplete, however. I want to cut the Transformers one and place them onto foam boards so they look a little something like this:

I forgot to show my door in the last post.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
That's really awesome. So are you just taping them onto your walls/door then and smoothing them out?

Top Bottom