• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Show me your rooms!

I have the top tv...but holy ****... besides the hassle of all those wires around there thats ****ing incredible... *envy*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It is pretty hectic regarding wires, although it's pretty easy to think which wires go where. Or maybe I'm weird like that.

But then when people question on Stickam "OMG SHOW THE OTHER TV," they kinda need to stfu.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Holy ****, Youko.

Three TVs? Dude, if you could manage to hook up one console to all three some how, that'd make for some epic matches.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Find me a four-way video splitter and we'll talk.

Three to the TVs and one to my capture card for Stickam, lol.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
Wow, that's pretty epic. My entertainment center only has one tv with a ps3 and wii hooked up to it.

Is the next podcast going to be a debate? or a discussion? Idk if the top 25 counts a discussion. Just wondering cause personally I'm more of a fan of the discussions.

Darkurai

Smash Master
That's a coaxial cable splitter. For CABLE TV.

So that definitely doesn't work for splitting video signals from a console.
Perhaps if I knew this before hand, things would be better.

I believe that my thread about Spore on SMYNC has shown that I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to hardware.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
lol My brother and I did that. Since our beds were far apart and we each wanted to sit on our own beds and play SA2:B.

Unfortunately that was on the Gamecube. and we could use Coax cables.

Actually... does the Wii HAVE Coax cables?

This
and
This X4

Is the setup you're talking about right? That SOOOO seems not worth it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, I'm not taking the whole thing seriously because one console on three TVs seems abysmally pointless. However, I do have that kind of setup, Terios, except for much cheaper and in reverse - four inputs to one output. It's pretty much the only way to get each console in surround sound by running it through a receiver.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It does.

Yeah Terios, I started a week ago or so and when I've had time to play, I've just played in big chunks. Right now I'm starting Act III and LOVING it.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
We're still working on getting the episodes up. In fact, Youko sent an email request to MLG today to see if we can get the latest episodes up and running for our fellow iTunes-only listeners like I once was.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
I was listening to the SBR Hack episode and I noticed the "Barwl" segment. That is a fad at the Melee gamefaqs board. Cort used to post there, not sure if he still does but that's probably where he got it from.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
New Nintendo Power teaser:

No! Look very closely at the picture! The satellite photo of the big area signifies that all of these houses are connected wirelessly and, if you look REALLY closely on the porch of a house in the upper-left corner, you'll see Miyamoto testing out the new patch that gets rid of friend codes!

But its too late for Brawl. :(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SamuraiPanda and I have our hand at Brawl commentary:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ahKfJwbbTk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ahKfJwbbTk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

All tournament videos with commentary (with MBAA2 in title): http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SCOTU42&view=videos

Top Bottom