• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
This thread should get a sticky
It was stickied back in its glory days since it had such good coverage of Brawl updates. Today, it just doesn't hold the same relevance. It's still a great podcast, but it's just different now.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Try "zoom"ing by clicking on the magnifying glass to make the chat into a separate window. This usually seems to solve that problem, which people have reported before.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
On the flipside, Sonic Unleashed's Final Boss music is epic as hell (people ripped it). It's like Sonic '06's Solaris Part 2 except with Endless Possibility being the instrumental (and orchestrated!!) Pretty **** epic, IMO.
That is an awesome song! And while I'm on the topic of the final boss:

1. Am I the only one who was reminded of Satan when I saw Dark Gaia?
2. When you fight Dark Gaia with the big temple/Voltron guy, is anyone reminded of Punch Out?

One more thing. I've had an epiphany: The better the soundtrack in a Sonic game, the worse the game is.(with the exception of Unleashed, it rocks.) His World is a great song, but Sonic '06 SUCKS!

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I was born 6 weeks early. I was coming out feet first. They had to fly my mom to this Geisinger place and have me Csectioned. I almost died. Then they had to stick me to an IV and I have a bigass scar on my right hand. So I win. ^_^

No it seriously sucked. My head was supposedly MASSIVE for my body. Like..it's in my baby book. Pictures of being hooked up to tubes and wires.... Glad I can't remember that ****.
Wow. My left lung collapsed during birth and they had to fill it back up. But yeah that sucks.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Downloaded. I'll (hopefully) listen to them tonight.

Edit: I just saw the titles on You've Got to be Kidding me. Sandwich of the Night? Your mom is hot? Somebody quick! bring back TRL and get Youko on it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So after speaking with SamuraiPanda again, we've decided to delay the next official episode of the podcast another week. See, our finals are on Tuesday the 9th, and we have a lot of projects due and studying to get done before then. Plus, we haven't been able to nail down guests for a discussion on Hacking Brawl because of some changes that are going on behind the scenes.

So I'm going to announce SMYN Episode 42.5 - Fan Reviews!

Ever want to get your voice heard on the podcast? Record you personally reviewing a recent game (your call on what "recent" means), send me the audio file (dojopodcast@gmail.com) by Saturday evening, and I'll do what I can to get your review on the podcast!

You MUST declare what game you are going to review in this thread, first come first serve, and there will be no duplicate reviews allowed so as many games can be reviewed as possible.

Cyberlink420 has dibs on Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts for Xbox 360, unless he wishes to change it. Inspiration for this idea goes to him.

Remember, this is still an idea-in-progress, so feel free to ask questions if you need to. We're just trying to provide some semblance of entertainment this weekend since we'll be focusing on school, which takes a BIIIIIT more preference.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
DIBS ON BRAWL!

So original, inorite?

Edit: If you're not allowing Brawl cuz... you guys KINDA already did the whole podcast on it, I'll try Mario Galaxy or Melee or Mario Kart Wii. I'll try to make up my mind later...

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Thanks, Youko, but after rechecking some stuff, I found out that I got a few facts in my Banjo review wrong, so unless I can record a second draft in time (somewhat doubtful since I, like you, am currently in Finals mode), use the Tales of Vesperia review instead, please.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Do Persona 3. You're the only one I ever here talking about it and Cyberlink might be going with a Tales game, anyway.

Youko, when would you like these to be submitted?
The sooner the better, but preferably before this Saturday night.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
FAO Panda: First screenshot of Knuckles in Sonic and the Black Knight.

Also Youko, I'd happily do GH World Tour if you want - I got the full band game. Hope my accent is understandable >_> What kind of length are we talking here? Is there a limit?

EDIT: I might throw in a little Guitar Hero DS too. Decades is awesome.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Is it just me? Or does Sonic no longer fit into the environments into which he is placed?

Top Bottom