• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Well you have more to say than me. I tend to -not- post too much because I'm wary of spamming by accident.

Incidentally I'm Looking forward to the next episode even if I have no information on it xD I still want to hear so I'm looking forward to it =O

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Yeah, I'm particularly interested in this next episode as well. There's an upside to hacking, like texture swaps and no tripping, but there's also the dark side like the addition of techniques not meant for the game...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Well the debate is over the possible tournament uses right? I mean. No tripping might be nice but how often does that mess it up really? Brawl+ is fun for fun but I don't think it'll be tournament standard any time soon.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As far as I know, we're not making this episode with a debate format. Its back to the good ol' days of laid back discussion.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
One of these days you should have an episode like the Pandacast part 5 where it's just tangents and... life. Just a convo you know?

Admittedly that was one of my favorite episodes. It was so... laid back. Just the way I like my News.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you intend to do this sooner, but a year from Brawl's release date, you NEED to have another podcast that discusses each individual character, stage, etc. Kind of a year in review episode. Those are some of my favorite episodes and it always dissappoints me when you get rushed and skip things that I want to hear about. See if you can get through it all in one podcast. Hell, you can work on it at two different times and paste it all together (at least I think you can do that...).

Oh, and Super-special-awesome-second-page-bump-attack-sequence GO!

EDIT: Wow... I saw this video on the front page of Newgrounds and it reminded me of Samurai Panda. Then I actually watched it and... Yeah.

But here it is anyways! If you are a frightened by extreme acts of violence commited by cute, lovable pandas, DO NOT WATCH! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470443

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So we won't be able to pull an episode this weekend because of Thanksgiving, collegiate breaks, and lack of planning/advertising. Expect an announcement on when the next one is planned within the next couple days.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So I didn't think my "PTI" blog on the SMYN fansite got noticed at all, but apparently the fact that I dislike MMA and really any combat sport got to someone.

Apparently enough that a thread was made here flaming me for my views. :lol:

Hopefully everyone's Thanksgiving was enjoyable, as I get to sit down and work on an 8-10 page paper.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
It got noticed but... nobody on the SMYN forums watches PTI or... really even cares about the "Turkey of the Year."

I'm not into sports much.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I was listening to old SMYNs and I was wondering. Do you guys still keep in touch with your old roommates?

Combat sports are fine as long as they aren't like UFC where they just take a swing or two and hug on the ground for 5 minutes. My friend always comes in and puts it on and I'm just like..... -_-
Boxing is pretty good. I think a fighting league with ONLY strikers would be cool. And that Kimbo Slice thing? HILARIOUS. We made fun of him for DAYS. And NOW he's doing a Drake and Josh movie. Awesome for him. Nice to know his career isn't an absolute joke.

I'm not a big sports guy. I'll PLAY them, like Tennis and **** but past that?... yeah......

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I just don't care for pitting two people in a ring and having them go at it. I mean, WWE doesn't help the "combat sport" genre in the slightest with how staged it is, and yet it was and still is exceedingly popular. I just don't get it. Kudos to you if you're training and want to make it big in mixed martial arts, it's just not for me at all.

But that's not what this thread is about, so we're not going to take it there. Go to the SMYN Community if you want to discuss it.

Anyway Terios, my roommate from last year is in a single in the same dorm room and is more of a solitary person. I see my roommate from freshman year every so often, so it depends. I know Panda had a falling-out with his roommate last year, and to be honest since I met the guy, I really don't blame him.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I still gotta give it to that original song he did.
Speaking of which, I still have yet to blog about it (probably today), but I want to record another CD during Christmas break and I might be short of material. I mean, there's always the thought of "OOH, do a VG cover CD," but that's not what I want to do. I always look at my past CDs and am disappointed in the quality, so I keep trying to essentially beat myself.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Maybe I'll fanangle a way to put them up on the fansite when I get back to school, but yeah, I've recorded CDs with original music like "Diamonds" and have even played a couple of them on Stickam in the past.

But yeah, my computer's at school, so there's nothing I can do atm.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That's nice and all, but Dual Theory is the name Swordy's/my group, lol. No self-titled CD, haha.

Top Bottom