• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Revven

FrankerZ
That Telegraph review isn't for the Wii version since it apparently mention hub worlds, a feature not included in the Wii version. That alone boosts up the Wii version's review pretty significantly, at least into the 7 range.
Unfortunately, the Static Hubs are JUST as bad. I've watched Blackarms (his YT channel is SonicWorldAdventure) play through the beginning of the game a bit and the Static Hubs are TEDIOUS AS ALL SIN. You have to talk to certain people, even though it's point and click, it is tedious. Many people who have purchased either version that came out yesterday are claiming this so and there are THREE to FOUR Werehog stages per one Sonic daytime stage. Meaning, there's more Werehog than there is Sonic, which depending on your tastes is either good or bad.

I'm going to be renting the game myself pretty soon and recording a playthrough of it but, OMG, I hope I can enjoy it... I HOPE I like the Werehog sections.

On the flipside, Sonic Unleashed's Final Boss music is epic as hell (people ripped it). It's like Sonic '06's Solaris Part 2 except with Endless Possibility being the instrumental (and orchestrated!!) Pretty **** epic, IMO.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411

Guess whooooooooo?

Anyway, if today was any day for Little Saw to be born as a gamer, she's off to a good start. The Wii turns two and Half Life turns ten today.

Axelguy4realz

Smash Cadet
Lol neat day to be born good luck with the baby buzz and btw Who is the guy in the beginning of the podcast where someone goes And now coming through your speakers and into your ears Its the podcast you all know and love SHOW ME YOUR NEWS. Is that you youko just with a voice change thingy or tomamoto?

EDIT: LOL panda looks like a girl in that avatar youko XD

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Lol neat day to be born good luck with the baby buzz and btw Who is the guy in the beginning of the podcast where someone goes And now coming through your speakers and into your ears Its the podcast you all know and love SHOW ME YOUR NEWS. Is that you youko just with a voice change thingy or tomamoto?

EDIT: LOL panda looks like a girl in that avatar youko XD
It's Egoraptor, mixed by Tomamoto.

And that's not Panda.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I was born 6 weeks early. I was coming out feet first. They had to fly my mom to this Geisinger place and have me Csectioned. I almost died. Then they had to stick me to an IV and I have a bigass scar on my right hand. So I win. ^_^

No it seriously sucked. My head was supposedly MASSIVE for my body. Like..it's in my baby book. Pictures of being hooked up to tubes and wires.... Glad I can't remember that ****.

Good luck Buzz! Which name did you pick?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
That's not even one of the options. =P He mentioned them on the podcast.

I don't remember them though... I remember Kyrie or however you spell it because I thought it was cool sounding.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Youko, I'm gonna say this now, but for one of the December episodes, I NEED to hear a barbershop quartet of a Smash version of Carol Of The Bells.

*cough*Guitarmasterx7 and/or Shippidge should be on SMYN*cough*

..What? Just putting out my honest opinions. :p

Darkurai

Smash Master

Guess whooooooooo?

Anyway, if today was any day for Little Saw to be born as a gamer, she's off to a good start. The Wii turns two and Half Life turns ten today.
I can see it now.

...Swordy's...looks like a woman.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Seriously. Swordy's has breasts.

Womanly breasts.

And wide hips.

And pretty much every female secondary sex characteristic that I can think up off the top of my head besides long hair.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I was riding my bike to work today, and the SBR podcast came up on random and started playing on my mp3 player.

: D

Umbreon: "I've been playing since 2002...yeah, that's about it" lmao.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
SAMURAIPANDA! The Hypocrisy

I was listening to SMYN at work and I noticed that in the episode Brawl is not in the realm Panda said that MK shouldn't be banned. Right around the part involving playing DSF.

In episode 38 at the timestamp 1 hour 12 minutes he mentions that he wishes that Nintendo would release updated versions of Brawl. No tripping, Balanced, NO METAKNIGHT! insinuating he would like MK banned.

And yet in the 1st OSBR podcast he said that he was neutral and hadn't made a definitive position anywhere. I HAVE AUDIO PROOF OTHERWISE!

Just thought that it was funny. :rofl:

Also I may have outdone most Star Trek nerds. BOW YOUR HEADS LOW ALL HAIL TERIOS!

And now I've quoted a Shadow the Hedgehog song. Meaning I've outdone ALL Star Trek nerds. LMAO

crewster

Smash Lord
I was lisening to old episode of SMYN and panda sayd this on Ep 31:

Panda on SMYN ep 31 said:
If the last character you unlock is a clone I will take a plane ticket to Japan and punch sakurai in the face.
And the last character you unlock is a clone. Wolf.

crewster

Smash Lord
That's the last character you unlocked.
For me, it was Jigglez.

Plus Wolf isn't that clone-y.
Wolf is officialy the last character you were supost to unlock. In brawls he is 450 whereas for jiggs it is 350 and for Toon Link it is 400. I presume he is harder than Jiggles and Toon Link in the SSE

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I only unlocked Jigglypuff last because I seriously didn't care about her at all..

Technically, the whole reasoning that crewster just posted about the VS Match amounts works, but only if that's how you unlocked the characters. Or you were like me, and just went through Subspace on Easy to get the characters faster than that because only, like, two of my friends like Smash and not enough to play 450 matches with me.

It all depends on what method you used, in the end. And I agree that Wolf is only about half a clone.

Top Bottom