• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Holy ****, Cyberlink. More than half the posts you've ever made are in this thread.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Holy ****, Cyberlink. More than half the posts you've ever made are in this thread.
Yeah, I figured as much. And I don't think I even started listening until around 20 episodes ago. :p

No Cyberlink I'm going to have to get used to your new avatar! Freakazoid was memorable. Whatever.
True, Freakazoid is awesome, but you gotta respect Deadpool. Maybe I'll get a different Freakazoid avatar sometime...

Darkurai

Smash Master
Yeah, I figured as much. And I don't think I even started listening until around 20 episodes ago. :p

True, Freakazoid is awesome, but you gotta respect Deadpool. Maybe I'll get a different Freakazoid avatar sometime...
Freakazoid AND Deadpool.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice

Yes Freakazoid is awesome. My childhood was filled by Freakazoid and the Earthworm Jim cartoon.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Until the next episode is released. Which is still a rather undetermined amount of time. But I'd guess about a week, yet it's still better to get it in sooner as opposed to later.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
What exactly IS this tatsu thing?
Tatsunoko is a major Japanese animation company. They've created or helped create a lot of major, classic series over the years such as Speed Racer, Gatchaman (AKA Battle of the Planets), Macross, Robotech, Samurai Pizza Cats, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The SoulTaker, and Karas. In fact, quite a few other animation companies, such as Studio Pierrot and Production I.G., are offshoots of Tatsunoko. The name in Japanese means "seadragon", which is why their logo is a seahorse.

And due to the horrible licensing issues that would be involved, much like with Jump Superstars, there's little to no chance of this ever officially being brought over, so unless you're willing to get a Japanese Wii, mod the one you've got, or are fortunate enough to find an arcade that somehow imported an arcade unit from Japan, you're out of luck.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
IS that a pun? If so nice job. Well, nice job anyway I like the drawing. But is it like. Randoh Mastah.... Random Master = Samurai panda? well not anymore but it used to be XD

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
LOlwut? You remember in one of their podcasts that was not SMYN? Panda talked about maining random several times throughout the podcast Show Me Your News! I was just pointing out the now that it is in text, it looks like random master. I know what randoh-mastah is though.

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom