• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
For SMYN I shall Draw ~begins the quest~

Just gotta figure out what moments to draw >_> ~gonna flood out some art~

Edit: hehe the SMYN logo I made is Youko's avatar. Epic. xD I still prefered the Wayko one though.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I am deeply saddened to report that do to being 3 minutes and 1 second, the unbelievably epic ALL CLOCKS match between Piffman2(Ganon) and Youko(C. Falcon) will never be seen again.:( Let me just say this, You cannot possibly imagine the slowness that is Ganon+clocks+online lag

Also, it ended in a slow-motion FALCON PAAWWNCH

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Pah, I give up. I can't even doodle right. Oh well.

I'm planning on making SMYN Unplugged part of my next Guitar Hero custom. Does that count for anything? :)

Darkurai

Smash Master
I might enter just for fun. Even if I win, I couldn't be on the show.

**** my parents!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If nobody else enters, I'll win by default!

... Yeah, I don't think that'll happen though.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Well..I'm not very good with MS Paint..but it does depict one of my favorite moments in SMYN history. I don't even remember which episode..but it still makes me giggle when I think about it!

Oh, and I just made it in about 10 minutes..and I CAN be on SMYN if I do (not likely) win.

Edit: Added more of the quote in case you couldn't remember it..not that it'll make my chances of beating the hookshot/clawshot picture.

CALL ME A NOOB!?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think the best part about these entries is that they make me remember these classic moments that may have been forgotten in SMYN's long tenure...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Here's mine.

Really the only thing that's particularly stuck out (other than SP +Y's rendition of the Brawl theme, but how do you draw that when you suck at drawing?)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Before August's episode of SMYN (Ep. 39), which will generally be in the mid/late part of the month. But we'll be giving a heads-up when that is anyway.

Izaw

Smash Ace
I would LOVE to be on SMYN ;O
Anyway here is mine :D. I got 1 more upcoming lol.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Here's mine.

Really the only thing that's particularly stuck out (other than SP +Y's rendition of the Brawl theme, but how do you draw that when you suck at drawing?)
Sonic 360 spoiler:

Technically, Sonic was dead when Elise kissed him. So she could be accused of bestiality, but not the blue blur himself. (Hell, he might have said 'over my dead body' for all we know.) Unless the cutscenes on YouTube aren't showing the whole story...

[/pedantry]

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Oh man, that one's gonna be tough to beat. I'm gonna have to double the quality on mine if I even want a shot. Of course, I've won once already, so I'm content if I don't make it.

(Incidentally, what should I use to represent Sariku and Buzz, since they're integral to the pic?)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sonic 360 spoiler:

Technically, Sonic was dead when Elise kissed him. So she could be accused of bestiality, but not the blue blur himself. (Hell, he might have said 'over my dead body' for all we know.) Unless the cutscenes on YouTube aren't showing the whole story...

[/pedantry]
Oh, so it's actually
promoting Necrophelic beastiality? Go Sega.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Keep up the great work, guys!

You're going to make this decision very difficult, honestly...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Oh man, that one's gonna be tough to beat. I'm gonna have to double the quality on mine if I even want a shot. Of course, I've won once already, so I'm content if I don't make it.

(Incidentally, what should I use to represent Sariku and Buzz, since they're integral to the pic?)
I was thinking of making a SMYN Caramelldansen but I'm WAY too lazy.

For Buzz I was going to use Razorfane from Unholy War.

And for Sariku I was going to put Lucario in May's clothes for the lulz.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Instead of quoting Izaw's image and stretching the page, I'll just say that I liked his a lot, and throw in an emoticon.

:bee:

Top Bottom