• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
So Youko, predictions on when the SMYN Ep. 34 will come up? I'm hopin around 6pm.

Also, may I suggest (if you don't already do it in tonight's podcast) that you start shifting towards other games. For instance, I'd love to hear your opinions on Mario Kart Wii and all that it will offer. I'm sure at least one of you will hate the series due to randomness and blue shells, but I still want to hear your opinion.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yep, episode and the audio from our second Brawl playtest should be on iTunes.

The matching video for said playtest is being uploaded slowly in parts on Youtube. Hopefully there won't be difficulties there.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
I think you guys should have at least one more podcast after the US release to discuss like things in the US version like dubs and stuff.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Some of the videos (4-7 or so) are having issues with desynching of sound. I'm trying to remedy that starting around #8. I apologize for any inconvenience, but at least the sound QUALITY is much improved.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
those videos were pretty cool, but next time you guys play brawl, get drunk :) that would be so f*cking hilarious

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, I'm not of age yet. D:

lol @ my Sheik getting destroyed by the rocket hammer.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, it's too bad my dumb program messed up the audio so it couldn't sync up, lol

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I hope Youko still does a barbershop quartet of the main theme for the last episode easter egg

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, it appears to be down at the moment. A little bothersome when one is working on videos...

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
lol that would be pretty amusing. btw, good episode youko, I appreciate this podcast that you've made. It makes me want brawl even more.

Puffs

Smash Ace
That's pure destiny right there. Episode 35... wow. Can't wait! Do your best, and we'll all help.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
To answer you question: No, you can't have more than 64 friendcodes, bacause you don't use your Miis to save them. :(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
@KingKraken

Only the audio, but no problem! It's what we were trying to do last week, but the audio last week was so screwed up, obviously...

@mystryman

Try refreshing your podcasts. It should ideally give you both, but I'm no iTunes expert...

Wight

Smash Apprentice
Youtube is currently under maintenance. If i recall it was to last an hour or a little more. Then it will be up but slow. I can't recall honestly what they said the maintenance time is, it was on youtube news, but since youtube is down i can't check what the DT was. Slightly ironic. Like purchasing your internet connection from the internet.

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
No prob, Youko. It's still nice to have at least part of it on the go. watching it on youtube is great, but having it handheld is even better, time-wise.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, you could always just download the mp3 (link on the first post) and put it in your library...*shrug*

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
Why don't you guys do the last episode on stickam, it might be hard to record or something, you could always block out everyone else with a mic but yourself, or leave a few interesting people in to talk about it, it would give a good chance for some people to be in the podcast. It would be awesome, I don't know much about irc because I almost never use it.

Top Bottom