• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That Bleach character that SP is referring to is Yachiru, 11th squad lieutenant. Just had to put that out there as a Bleach fan.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Indeed. SMYN is like the safety net for boring/nonexistent updates. You guys are hyping the game better than Sakurai himself.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sorry, not really wanting to read the comments before I finish the podcast...:p

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Indeed. SMYN is like the safety net for boring/nonexistent updates. You guys are hyping the game better than Sakurai himself.
yeah thats pretty much what they're tryin to do, be better than sakurai.....:laugh:

no they are actually tryin to be better than the person who organizes these updates, cause i don't think sakurai does that......hell even a monkey wit a wrench could be better then the guy who organizes these updates.......sp's idea should be implimented:

mon-item, tues.-how to play, wed.-stage, thurs.-character, fri.-random
(could always change it around, ect blah blah blah)
that would really bring the hype to tis game

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I can't wait for the special surprise SP has in store for us in tomorrow's PandaCast.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to the next episode. :)
And the one after that for that matter. >_>
I never really listened to these beforehand because I've been busy with other stuff, mainly the Smash Dash website, but I actually really enjoy listening to these and it's quite funny, it's nice to have a change from just a commentary from Ian and 2nd on Smash Dash, I like the whole round table idea. :)

okiyama

Smash Ace
go play paper mario 2 because its the greatest game ever made

or at least... its my personal favorite game ever ;P

a ton of my smash videos feature paper mario 2 music
Me too, I did a speed run* of it got just under 7 hour of gameplay time. :laugh:
*Speed runs are trying to complete games as quickly as possible.

Dude, SP you live in Ann Arbor right? Cause I think I heard those Gatorade bombs go off, and I'm on the other side of town o.o. Never thought the Police would close the streets off for something like that.

okiyama

Smash Ace
lol, Okiyama, we know what speed runs are. I actually do Super Mario Bros. speed runs myself.
Sorry I sorta saw the two communities like apart for some reason, well I guess it is competetive play either way.

I need to get a DVD recorder and record my stupid run >.>

Great podcast, listened to part 4 last night and your Japan stories are some great stuff, if you had an hour long podcast of just Japan stories I'd so listen to it.

Sariku

Smash Master
I was gonna read all the posts I missed, but God... You guys spam/make non-important posts ALOT. I probably do too every now and then, but lets it down, alright?

Anyways, this episode was (sadly) too easy to listen to. Why do I say that? NO TANGENTS AT ALL. Like, there was one or two small ones, but nothing good. But it was strait out info, so we didn't lack. Anyways, I say bring back the tangents please. (I know you didn't because Panda had to leave, but still)

You brought up BeyBlade... I AM THE GUY who owns every single BeyBlade Video Game. Even that $100 piece of crap Virtual Reality Game. It didn't live up to the standerds, but still. Over $300 spent on BeyBlade merchandise. That includes The video games and the toys themself. Oh, and I own the Limited Edition BeyBlade Movie DVD.

How many actual BeyBlades do I have? OVER 9000!!!

Alright, not that much. But about... 60 or so? (Includes Original, Limited Edition, Magnet Gear, Engine Gear, and Metal Gear)
Quoted for Truth...

Yes, Wayko was actually me... I don't know how the heck you guys figured it out O.O But for real, it's very easy for me to sound like other people, I mean. I made myself sound like McLoving (McLuven? Havn't seen SuperBad yet...)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
go play paper mario 2 because its the greatest game ever made

or at least... its my personal favorite game ever ;P

a ton of my smash videos feature paper mario 2 music
Which one is that? Because I just beat the one for the Wii like 2 weeks ago and I beat the first one for GC (EDIT: actually its for N64, but I thought it was for GC) a long time ago.

Is Paper Mario 2, the second one (Edit: Actually first one) for GC, something about some thousands or something like that?

Sariku

Smash Master
Which one is that? Because I just beat the one for the Wii like 2 weeks ago and I beat the first one for GC a long time ago.

Is Paper Mario 2, the second one for GC, something about some sands or something like that?
Paper Mario (N64)
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door (NGC)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Honestly, I hated TYD. It was soo... eh. I can't play it, it gets so boring >.<

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
WAit the first one was for N64? Why did I think it was for GC?

Well probably because I only played it at my cousins house, like all of his GC games (I din't own a GC sadly)

But now I got a Wii, so I guess I can get Paper Mario: TYD

Sariku

Smash Master
WAit the first one was for N64? Why did I think it was for GC?

Well probably because I only played it at my cousins house, like all of his GC games (I din't own a GC sadly)

But now I got a Wii, so I guess I can get Paper Mario: TYD
No, No. If you HAVE to play the game, rent it. If you like it from there, buy it. It's really not worth the 30 bucks it costs.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
No, No. If you HAVE to play the game, rent it. If you like it from there, buy it. It's really not worth the 30 bucks it costs.
Well in my country the rent a video games stores have slowly died down and gotten worse over the years, I am not sure if I would be able to find a specific game if I were to look for one :S. Anyways, I bet one of my friends has to have that game, I'll check if anyone can lend it to me.

Oh and about the 30 bucks, no game is less than 50 bucks here... most (new games anyways) are 70-90 :S.

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played Super Paper Mario yet. I love the series but I just didn't really get excited when I saw it. I'll probably pick it up sometime soon though.

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Wow, SMYN changed the Forum awards immensely. For example, Youko got Host with the Most. Taken a bit out of context, but I guess it applies! Congrats to Youko, SP, Gimpy, Buzz, and everyone who won. I bet you can largely thank the SMYN listeners, lol.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
i was wondering how many more parts are there, because hey already talked about all the updates. Are there even any more parts?

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Why pay 30+ dollars for a game you want to play but will probably beat in a week and will have no urge to play it after that?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Paper Mario (N64)
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door (NGC)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Honestly, I hated TYD. It was soo... eh. I can't play it, it gets so boring >.<
Same here. I love the original Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario, but for some reason, I didn't like 2...

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
I asked that too but nobody answered me :(
It's not that hard to read:

THE FIRST POST said:
Episode 26 Summary/Teaser

The second Pandacast was supposed to mark the end of season 2, but with the week-long gap in updates, what are we supposed to do next week? And how can we survive an entire week without updates?!?

Well, I've got your backs people. Since so many people said a 4 hour podcast was too much to digest (I wonder why?) I've decided to make this episode of SMYN a 5+ part episode! The first part will be released on Monday, featuring Gimpyfish and I doing the intro. From Tuesday to Thursday, every part will feature a new guest with me and Gimpy, talking about 2 of the updates. And finally, on Friday (And Saturday?) the final part(s?) will be another segment that still remains a mystery (even to me).
Read the teaser, it's there for a reason.

Top Bottom