• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering, as Samurai Panda at least (dunno if you have yet Youko) has tried every character, are you gonna go over each of them like you did when the full roster was released? Would be cool to hear your views on characters after you've tried them, as I've seen in your videos you've used Lucas (well Claus too lol) a few times, and I'm interested in hearing impressions you have of him. Anyway, looking forward to the last podcast, you've done a good job with the show.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
When in IRC, you type:

/s irc.irchighway.net

- then you type -

/j smyn

And you're in!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Any other IRC client should work fine as well, not just mIRC...

...But yes, university firewalls can INDEED be quite the hassle...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Do you want us to keep it limited to one question per person?

We'll see...it might be best to spread them out. But we'll have someone moderating over the IRC chat and feeding us the questions and hopefully he'll be posting which question is being answered.

I'll join the IRC in an hour from now (6:00 EST) to chat and answer some questions that might be lingering.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
That was the most epic thing to ever have happened in my entire life! Was extremely fun, and awexome!

You guys rock, and I hope to see more of the SMYN goodness we all enjoy!

Still can't believe I was whining the entire time about the loud music in the background..but it was my own music playing the whole time...

I'm ********..

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So yeah, the IRC chat was extremely enjoyable, thank you to all those who participated!!

I feel like it was a proper ending to weekly SMYN...now to record the updates portion tomorrow...

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
thanks for the awsomeness that is SMYN i really enjoyed it and it helped me with my brawl craving so thank you for all you have done i really would like to hear SMYN biweekly or even monthly it would be cool. Againg thanks for everything!!!

BTW will this be out sunday?

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
After brawl comes out you should do a live podcast kinda like this. I love your podcast, and it was a fun chat.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Quite the fun Q&A session, guys. Incidentally, I've got a special surprise in store for the final episode that you're sure to love. You'll have to wait until this weekend, though...provided that it actually works out, of course...

Srules

Smash Apprentice
the IRC chat was really fun :) but you didnt answer any of my questions because I didn't pink font... sigh

Top Bottom