• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your Easter Eggs

Nevergreen

This Subreddit Sucks
NNID
Nevergreen
3DS FC
0817-3854-3643
Squirtle's shades don't break as easily.
if you charge fsmash with ike he says prepare yourself before firing it
Not crazy about the Ike SFX. Doesn't really sync up right if you don't fully charge the move.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I could have sworn metaknight does his victory ending thing: now I am unrivaled in power
or something like that and you can do it in game... then again it was like 3 am when i was playing

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That's one of his winning animations/quotes. I don't think there's a way to do it ingame.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
I checked Mk's taunts yesterday, maybe it's triggered with a double tap like Ness' fuzzy pickles

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Any ganon easter eggs? And are the devs going to inform us if we found all easter eggs?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I really don't like Sonic's new up-taunt at all. Now I can't taunt cancel with 3 different lines to choose from. >>'

I'm using my own Ryan Drummond voice pack, so I has "Heh heh", "Catch me if you can!" and "Yeah, let's party!" to choose from if I wanted to mess with my friends and switch it up rapidly all over the stage.

That and the eyes are messed up on the taunt anyway. XD

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
You go to his animations, select Leeluetaunt, export it, and replace one of his other taunts (preferably the flip taunt). Remember, they each have a L and a R (left and right) for which way Sonic is facing when he taunts. Sonic should be facing right when he Leelue taunts, so he bobs his head at you. But feel free to add it to both.

Export by right clicking -> export, same thing for replace

Swann

Smash Journeyman
I was playing on Skyloft and the music track skipped, akin to a radio switching channels, and then started playing dreamland 64! Wut.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Happened to me today lol, try formatting your SD card or something

Swann

Smash Journeyman
I was told by a PMBR member that it's a bug and that I can just delete the file to fix it, but I'm definitely keeping it in there. Too good.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
It could be scary at some times, like today my friend of mine was joking about a donkey kong creepypasta or something and while playing the radio change sound appeared so loud then a high pitched and slow version jungle japes song started playing... Well

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was playing on Skyloft and the music track skipped, akin to a radio switching channels, and then started playing dreamland 64! Wut.
Lol I also got this today, I was like "wtf?"
Gonna defragment.

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
This also happened to me while i was playing with my 9-year old brother, and he got so scared lol. He jumped up from his seat and almost dropped his controller,

Top Bottom