• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me ya bruise!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Post the best KO's or actions you pulled of using the captain!
(doesn't have to be a video, but video's are welcome :))

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i forgot what it was for now but ill look at my wii later.i saved the replay. it was a zero to death combo.
A REAL COMBO.everything connected

Tomzo

Smash Rookie
^ i had one as well, just over 3 minutes. I can explain it if anyone cares reading it....

It was Lylat cruise, I was at 80% and had just killed my buds Ike leaving us with one stock each. I ran, double jabbed, grabbed him and did a dthrow, neutral air, he landed on the platform where I gave him a heel drop. Then a upair sent him off the stage, but close enough to allow CF to get there easily where i landed a failed knee into a justice knee. It was killer. Everytime I consider quitting Brawl since they butchered Falcon, I think back to that moment and practice harder.
Again, if anyone cared. I know its worthless w/o vid.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
@ Noodlehead: awesome!
@ Tomzo: never quit brawl dude! and also: epic XD

Oracle

Smash Master
what? sorry i really dont understand you. i dont know maybe its a combo as in combo where everyhting connects due to bad ai or something.
He means inescapable combo's or combo's where the opponent had chances to escape.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
well in smash 64, and melee, there was hitstun, so if you landed it a move, they couldnt move, and you hit them with something else, a true cobo in brawl

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Short hop Nair, short hop Nair, short hop Nair, nipple spike *Marth dies*. I need to find a file sharing site so I can send replays.

D

Deleted member

landing the knee

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom