• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me The Poutine 2 (SMTP2)

swordgard

Smash Hero
How kind of you =]

idk yet if I'll necessarily need housing though...I'll try to figure out travel logistics in the next 2-3 days.

Wow really??? Are you serious right now?? It's funny how you didn't include character usage next to everyone's names, especially how I used MARTH for the MAJORITY of the tournament. I practically GAVE away wins from trying to improve my Marth for the whole tourney. If you looked at ALL MY OTHER TOURNEYS you would see that I NEVER used Marth in tourney before except once in a blue moon like ONE GAME in FEBRUARY vs Koolaid. If you posted the LIVESTREAM link as well, you would have seen that I was primarily working on Marth that tournament. Furthermore I find it quite suspicious that you CONVENIENTLY neglected to include the doubles results, where I used the character I ALMOST ALWAYS USE and made it to game 5 of LFs.

It might very well be true that you're **** in brawl and that I'm now going to try EXTRA HARD to come to this tourney and BODY YOU, but I DO know for sure that you're a **** of a person after posting something like that to someone potentially coming to a Canada tourney for the first time.
lol someone's mad.

I didn't notice the marth, I copy pasted from the thread quickly tbh, the number of ****s I give are close to none lol. Frankly anyone half decent could probably take me on especially now, never said I would beat you but pretty sure V115 will be the one to take third spot. I don't tend to include doubles because really I don't see them as being that relevant in most cases(especially at locals where its easy to carry one person). I'm sorry, you talk behind my back about me then expect me not to confront you about it, your one funny guy.

All I'm saying is you talk a lot for someone that can't place top 5 at a local even using a secondary lol. But please, feel free to judge me on my personality when you just blew up because I took a swing at your obviously massive ego.

PS: Caps don't help you convey a message better, just makes you look worst, should probably refrain from using them.

edit: V115 might take 2nd if MK ain't allowed * .

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Saying that you would have done better by not-using Marth would have been a reasonable thing to say.
Saying that you would be guaranteed top 3 by not-using Marth is a pretty bold claim, though.

swordgard

Smash Hero
o.O Drama + Hype.
Mostly drama coming from a certain level of discrepancy between Quest's delusions about his future placing and his skill level, nothing that dramatic though.

edit: The only way this could become even more hilarious is if I beat him with one of my secondaries and said "I would have done better with my main" like he did.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
It's all irrelevant anyway because I'm taking 3rd :awesome:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't even care who gets 3rd at this cause I'm getting 1st

OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIT POUTINE DRAMA LEGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Not sure if that was a really strange post, or google translate is just trolling me.

Anyway, I'm not coming to this. Most of you already know if you're in the fb group.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Ouin t'es vrm comique toé Elliot

Too bad you can't make it Vishal :(
School is more important, do your best! :)

White91

Smash Apprentice
Yall montreal folk should let us nova scotians know when you have tournaments in advance, we would go. I'm gonna see if anyone can make this one but its super last minute so I doubt it but ill see

:phone:

White91

Smash Apprentice
Lol facebook group is where we usually socialize but giving croi a message on here usually gets our attention

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i hope some of you guys can make it, i prob cant afford to go to many more of these ;_;

White91

Smash Apprentice
Two fellas are headed across the country, but they are stopping in monteal, they said the planets might be aligned for them to take this tournament in. So well see

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Yall montreal folk should let us nova scotians know when you have tournaments in advance, we would go. I'm gonna see if anyone can make this one but its super last minute so I doubt it but ill see

Please give your facebook group name and I'd be glad to join it. I usually plan tournaments one month before so if you add me on the facebook group (my name is Marc-Alain Bouchard), then I can send you a message about it.

I'm so glad two of you guys can make it =D

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I don't think I can attend. I thought a certain person was going to help me pay for the $57 round trip bus ticket but it didn't happen.

I'm upset. I wanted to play certain people.
oh well, maybe next time

and sg I never trash talked you lol.

Top Bottom