• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
How about all of you shut the hell up and start talking again when you host a international smash tournament with 400 **** ing people and everything goes exactly as planned.

:phone:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Shoutouts to Hbox for being a homie and camping that ***** back
He basically had to play that way with all the projectiles, armada made it hard to approach. YL could have approached but never did unless a bomb hit lol. Sometimes even when he was down and time was running out lmao

Beat!

Smash Master
How about all of you shut the hell up and start talking again when you host a international smash tournament with 400 **** ing people and everything goes exactly as planned.

Yeah, you're right.

Apologies to Alex Strife and the others for overreacting like that.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to the poor non-smashers who watched the Apex GFs.

There is no truer way to destroy any hope this game had of attracting new players than to slowly erode everyone's patience and interest over the course of an overly drawn out set and reset. May god have mercy on your souls.
I need to quote this cause this is exacly how I felt.

I saw a couple of dudes posting things in the stream like:
`wauw this fighting game looks pretty good actually`
or
`i didnt want to see this but Melee looks like a deep game.

And right now, the hope for new people has died cause of gf ;(

Zodiac

Smash Master
I heard some marvel players talking about how armada was zoning like a beast. He still seemed interested in it despite the campy nature of the match up, if you look close you can still see the immense push and pull game that was taking place between hungry box and armada, it was a lot more than just camping.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I heard some marvel players talking about how armada was zoning like a beast. He still seemed interested in it despite the campy nature of the match up, if you look close you can still see the immense push and pull game that was taking place between hungry box and armada, it was a lot more than just camping.

I totally agree with you, But I just did not like how that was what non-smasher had to view as our Grand Finals.

Anyways, there are much more interesting and productive threads, sooooo...someone should lock this.

rhan

Smash Hero
Shoutout to the baby children of the smash community.
Without your *****ing and whining and taking things way to serious all of this wouldn't be possible.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Melee players not understanding that FGC players can respect zoning and "campy" playstyles and don't always care about spacie button fests >___>

Also shoutouts to dat 8 minute timer. If there's one thing that I hate about the current ruleset it's definitely that.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Would you prefer it to be shorter? Longer? Non existent?
I'd rather see shorter timer with less stocks. I find it absurd that a time out match lasts longer than sets in games like SF and Marvel. I'd like to see experimentation with 2 stock 4 minute matches but too many people would complain that it punishes little mistakes too much. Personally I think that you shouldn't be able to make to many mistakes in the first place but most people don't see it that way >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom