• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shouldn't Ike be fast???

Zevox

Smash Lord
If it weren't for Sothe Micaiah would've been captured/killed in the first video. Also
he does marry her making him the husband of the Queen of Daein... I'd say thats important.
She gets captured at other times too - if she had, the rest of the Dawn Brigade would have just broken her out. As for
the ending, that only happens if he has an A support with her, and it doesn't make him important to the game either, just to the world after the game's events.

Windlord said:
One thing I think we are missing is yeah those people are important to the game, but they really don't have much battle quality, Sothe is a fighter through and through, not a pansy mage senator. He's more apealing all around as a character (sorry kinda opinionated there) but he just seems more like the brawl type.
This is one where opinion is clouding your judgment. Just because you like rough types doesn't make them better choices for Brawl. What makes characters good representatives for their series in Brawl is simply their importance to that series and their popularity among it's fans. Sothe has neither.

Personally, I have to disagree with your opinion too. I am becoming absolutely sick of characters needing to be rough n' tough types or "badass" (I have come to loathe that clichè, truly and absolutely) to be considered good. As far as I'm concerned, the more seemingly-weak characters like Micaiah we get in Brawl, the better. But thats mere opinion.

Windlord said:
I hate to be a literalist jerk, but he already has "appeared"
I was talking about him "appearing" on that list of characters who are important to RD, not in Brawl (and if I had been referring to Brawl, it would be in the context of playable characters). And in any event, being a sticker means squat for him anywhere else - stickers are probably the lowest possible form of representation in Brawl, just below trophies. Consider the other characters who have stickers - Rawk Hawk, Silver the Hedgehog, Toad, that elephant from Yoshi's Story, a Nintendog. Consider that mere objects such as a dice from Mario Party or a power star from Mario 64 have been seen to have stickers. The sticker's sole importance is that it shows us that Sakurai has incorporated some things from RD in the game.

Zevox

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Sothe has neither.
... where have you been? there's loads of Sothe fans. Radiant dawn wouldn't work without Sothe becasue Micaiah wouldn't work without him, and without Micaiah the entire game goes down the drain.

This is one where opinion is clouding your judgment. Just because you like rough types doesn't make them better choices for Brawl. What makes characters good representatives for their series in Brawl is simply their importance to that series and their popularity among it's fans. Sothe has neither.

Personally, I have to disagree with your opinion too. I am becoming absolutely sick of characters needing to be rough n' tough types or "badass" (I have come to loathe that clichè, truly and absolutely) to be considered good. As far as I'm concerned, the more seemingly-weak characters like Micaiah we get in Brawl, the better. But thats mere opinion.
I have my opinion you have yours both are equally cloudy. I want fighters you want pansies.

It just makes more sense to throw in fighters to a game centered around just that. fighting.

The sticker's sole importance is that it shows us that Sakurai has incorporated some things from RD in the game.
Exactly my point. An RD character could easily make it in. You think it would be Micaiah I think it would be Sothe. I already cleared up the whole thing about the fact of him being a sticker counting as zilch, cus I knew you would say all that. <.< besides I misinterpruted the whole "appearing" thing anyway, and for that I apologise.

This should probably end soon though considering this isn't a "sothe speculation" topic, I'll shut up now, you can have the last word.

Cless

Smash Champion
Might as well be a Sothe speculation topic until it's closed. There've been like eight threads complaining about Ike's speed and it's been talked to death. This is far more interesting.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
... where have you been? there's loads of Sothe fans. Radiant dawn wouldn't work without Sothe becasue Micaiah wouldn't work without him, and without Micaiah the entire game goes down the drain.
It doesn't change much if Sothe dies, so to me that makes him un-important.

I have my opinion you have yours both are equally cloudy. I want fighters you want pansies.
A character is not a pansy just because he's not rough. Few will say that Sigurd or Lyn were pansies. I personally prefer non-rough characters, but that's just another opinion.

It just makes more sense to throw in fighters to a game centered around just that. fighting.
And a Light magic user isn't a fighter? Last time I checked Micaiah didn't even get staves until after promotion.

Exactly my point. An RD character could easily make it in. You think it would be Micaiah I think it would be Sothe. I already cleared up the whole thing about the fact of him being a sticker counting as zilch, cus I knew you would say all that. <.< besides I misinterpruted the whole "appearing" thing anyway, and for that I apologise.
I don't think that limiting ourselves to RD characters would be the best way to represent the series. In case you haven't noticed, Marth is a very important character that Sothe would have to compete with if he wanted a spot. I don't see Sothe winning that fight.

Zevox

Smash Lord
A cult following smaller than the Black Knight's doesn't qualify as "loads of fans" to me. And what are you talking about with Micaiah? Shes no more dependent on Sothe than on any other character. She does what she does with the aid of her friends and troops, but Sothe does nothing special in particular. His absence would just mean the Dawn Brigade has a harder time of things, and Tibarn finds someone else to threaten.

Windlord said:

See Sonic Wave's response. I don't trust myself to give anything more on the matter without launching this on a bigger tangent than we're already on.

As for the comment on my opinion, I think you were missing the point. You allow your opinion of Sothe to make you think he could be playable when he doesn't even have the most basic prerequisites for such. My opinion on him is neutral - I see nothing to like about him, but nothing to dislike either - but regardless of that I recognize the facts surrounding him and that he couldn't possibly be playable (much as, though I dislike Young "Wind Waker" Link, I recognize he has good odds of being playable, even though I hate that fact; or even though I like K Rool and feel he should be playable, I recognize he is unlikely at best). Its my opinion of your opinion that is negative.

Windlord said:
Exactly my point. An RD character could easily make it in.
Not at all, I'd say the odds of anyone from RD are extremely slim. It wasn't exactly a huge hit in Japan - it has been out since February and its sales still haven't broken 150k yet, making it the worst selling FE game there to date - and it came out too late in the US for our opinions of it to have any impact. The sole hope for Micaiah is that she was put in for the same reason as Roy: an advertisement for her game. Failing that, nobody from RD has a chance of be playable, particularly not minor characters like Sothe.

Zevox

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
This is far more interesting.
I guess we can continue, although I don't see this going anywhere.

A cult following smaller than the Black Knight's doesn't qualify as "loads of fans" to me.
just cus you haven't seen the fans doesn't mean they don't exsist, go to Deviantart.com and type in Radiant Dawn in the search bar, you'll get loads of Sothe fanart, and yeah you'll get the black knight, and other popular characters, but there' maybe 1 or 2 Sanaki's Elincia, and Sephirans.

A character is not a pansy just because he's not rough. Few will say that Sigurd or Lyn were pansies. I personally prefer non-rough characters, but that's just another opinion.
I wouldn't consider Sothe extremly rough. Yeah he is a bit, but not as much as Ike or Tibarn or Skrimrir. As for pansy's the reason I say that is because of Zevox's description "seemingly-weak characters" and Lyn was a pansy in the end. she can only do like 2-5 on the final boss when Eliwood and Hector can do up to 35. I haven't played 4.
I see nothing to like about him
thats still a negative opinion against him. You may not see it but others do. btw WW link would be sweet.

Not at all, I'd say the odds of anyone from RD are extremely slim. It wasn't exactly a huge hit in Japan - it has been out since February and its sales still haven't broken 150k yet, making it the worst selling FE game there to date - and it came out too late in the US for our opinions of it to have any impact. The sole hope for Micaiah is that she was put in for the same reason as Roy: an advertisement for her game. Failing that, nobody from RD has a chance of be playable, particularly not minor characters like Sothe.
First off if RD wasn't too hard for the general public I'm sure it would be more popular, the problem is that pretty m uch only previous fire emblem fans bought it.

wouldn't that be all the more reason to put RD characters in? if it's doing poorly they need to get the word out, what better way to do that thaan have people fall in love with the characters from the already extremley popular smash bros?

I would also like to say that non of us have any clue how Sakurai thinks, and that e really can't predict his actions. I have absolutley no clue if Sothe will make it, however I've thought Ike and Metaknight would be excellent for brawl ever since I played PoR so my character judgment isn't as off as you make it out to be.

lastly this entire iscussion is dumb because it's based on my comment that i would rather have Sothe in than Marth. That's an obvious opinion ot begin with and we all know you can't debate with opinions. I never said he was more likley than Marth, I never even said he was likley at all. He's just a character i would enjoy if he made it. Thats why I was inclined to wrap this up.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
:laugh:
Anyone who played as Lord Ike in PoR knows that he is and has faster moves than in Brawl. So why is he so slow(Obviously he's powerful: he's Ike)?
i never played an F.E. game and idk why nintendo made him so slow but if his moves had the speed marths and kept that power he would be a god character that have his own tier called ABSOLUTE space and time. and for each color ike has those will be the characters in the tier list.:chuckle:

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
Ike is slow because he is not even class changed, and weilding Ragnell!

The weight of the sword drastically reduces his speed!

The character model is Ike as a ranger class. As opposed to his Lord class.

iron blade

Smash Ace
after reviewing some videos, it seems to me that ike's moves themselves go pretty quick, it's the startup lag that makes them slow

Zevox

Smash Lord
just cus you haven't seen the fans doesn't mean they don't exsist, go to Deviantart.com and type in Radiant Dawn in the search bar, you'll get loads of Sothe fanart, and yeah you'll get the black knight, and other popular characters, but there' maybe 1 or 2 Sanaki's Elincia, and Sephirans.
I never claimed Sanaki, Elincia, or Sephiran were more popular than Sothe, just more important to the story (far and away so). But again, his "popularity" is a cult following at best, as your comparison of his popularity to the Black Knight's shows. Just because other characters can't even claim that much doesn't change that.

Windlord said:
thats still a negative opinion against him.
No, it isn't. I neither like nor dislike him. I simply don't care about him. Thats the definition of a neutral opinion.

Windlord said:
btw WW link would be sweet.
Not at all - he'd be horribly redundant. But we can discuss that elsewhere.

Windlord said:
First off if RD wasn't too hard for the general public I'm sure it would be more popular, the problem is that pretty m uch only previous fire emblem fans bought it.
Thats a rather poor assumption. It does have an easy mode, after all, and certainly anyone who can understand the basic principles of the game should be able to beat normal mode. I've seen a couple of reviewers gripe about the difficulty, but seriously, if you have trouble in the first few levels on anything below hard mode, you must not know how to use such basic things as choke points, because such are provided in mass numbers and make those stages a snap on normal or especially easy mode.

Plus the Japanese version also had slightly different difficulties than the US one - their easy mode was cut from the US version, their normal is our easy, their hard our normal, and their maniac our hard, so that surely can't be why it sold poorly over there.

Windlord said:
wouldn't that be all the more reason to put RD characters in? if it's doing poorly they need to get the word out, what better way to do that thaan have people fall in love with the characters from the already extremley popular smash bros?
That is one possibility, yes, which is why there is a slim hope for Micaiah, the game's most important and visible character. Which is why I said she would be like Roy.

Windlord said:
lastly this entire iscussion is dumb because it's based on my comment that i would rather have Sothe in than Marth.
Um, no, it isn't. I don't particularly care what your opinions are in that regard so long as you're aware, as you certainly seem to be, that they are merely opinions. This began when you said that Sothe was effectively a Lord in RD, which just isn't true, so I corrected you, and it grew from there.

Zevox

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
But, is he more popular than his competition (Marth, Micaiah, ect.)? Putting in Sothe at the expense of another, more important FE character doesn't make much sense. The only thing that Sothe has going for him is that he's in a recent game and has a slightly lager fanbase than all the non-Lord characters in RD. You have to admit that there are more worthy candidates for representing the series.

I wouldn't consider Sothe extremly rough. Yeah he is a bit, but not as much as Ike or Tibarn or Skrimrir. As for pansy's the reason I say that is because of Zevox's description "seemingly-weak characters" and Lyn was a pansy in the end. she can only do like 2-5 on the final boss when Eliwood and Hector can do up to 35.
Actually, Lyn does 14 to the Dragon with max strength and no support. She also eats through bosses early on and she's a very good support for Eliwood and Hector. Her weapon is also considered to be one of the most usefull weapons in the game (it was like a steel sword on streroids.) She's not tough, but she's definately not a pansy.

thats still a negative opinion against him. You may not see it but others do. btw WW link would be sweet.
It's not a negative opinion at all. He's made a very objective arguement. Sothe is really not that important to his game, and certainly not to FE as a whole.

RD was just slightly harder than PoR. It's maniac/english hard mode is similar to HHM (Hector Hard Mode) and it's easy mode is PoR's normal mode.

The only problem is that with the release date pushed back, putting in advertising characters isn't going to do much good. The game was released in America last month. And even if they were going to put an advertising character, it would be Micaiah, not Sothe.

I would also like to say that non of us have any clue how Sakurai thinks, and that e really can't predict his actions. I have absolutley no clue if Sothe will make it, however I've thought Ike and Metaknight would be excellent for brawl ever since I played PoR so my character judgment isn't as off as you make it out to be.
Ike and Metaknight were extremely obvious choices, and even Sonic didn't suprise anybody. Ike is the most recent Lord, rivals Marth in terms of popularity (in the FE world. If you combine Marth's fanbases then you have no competition), tied with Marth for most game apperances (but as soon as the DS remake comes out Marth will be in the lead again), and is the first non-high class/noble Lord in FE history. Seriously, nobody doubted Ike.

lastly this entire discussion is dumb because it's based on my comment that i would rather have Sothe in than Marth. That's an obvious opinion ot begin with and we all know you can't debate with opinions. I never said he was more likley than Marth, I never even said he was likley at all. He's just a character i would enjoy if he made it. Thats why I was inclined to wrap this up.

As long as you admit that Marth is more likely than Sothe, the fine.:laugh:
I just enjoy debates and especially creating walls of text.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
yay now I have 2 people to argue uslessly with. *sarcasm*
Not at all - he'd be horribly redundant. But we can discuss that elsewhere.
link me to a topic if there is one, if not we should totally make one.

Thats a rather poor assumption. It does have an easy mode, after all, and certainly anyone who can understand the basic principles of the game should be able to beat normal mode. I've seen a couple of reviewers gripe about the difficulty, but seriously, if you have trouble in the first few levels on anything below hard mode, you must not know how to use such basic things as choke points, because such are provided in mass numbers and make those stages a snap on normal or especially easy mode.

Plus the Japanese version also had slightly different difficulties than the US one - their easy mode was cut from the US version, their normal is our easy, their hard our normal, and their maniac our hard, so that surely can't be why it sold poorly over there.
you are obviously a FE fan so you really can't say whether or not it's too hard. I beat it on Normal as soon as I got it in about a week, so I obviously don't think it's TOO hard, but I've already talked to several people on and off the net that said it was too hard, and they were playing on easy. Plus the fact that everyone complains about the graphics no changing a whole lot from PoR.

That is one possibility, yes, which is why there is a slim hope for Micaiah, the game's most important and visible character. Which is why I said she would be like Roy.
ok well then we agree partially, I just think Sothe is just as eligible as Micaiah, I mean who ever made the rule that a character HAS to be a Lord to be in smash? so far things previously thought impossible have already happened in brawl, somthing as small as a non-lord FE character making the cut wouldn't suprise me at all.

Um, no, it isn't. I don't particularly care what your opinions are in that regard so long as you're aware, as you certainly seem to be, that they are merely opinions. This began when you said that Sothe was effectively a Lord in RD, which just isn't true, so I corrected you, and it grew from there.
gosh... ok well I've already admited he's not technically a lord, he just promotes automatically, is tightly involved with the other lords, was in both games, and has his own character profile on ign.com (something that only Micaiah has besides him) not to mention they titled both Micaiah and Sothe as "lead characters" which in truth they both are, but Sothe just doesn't have the technical title. All that in my opinion pretty much makes him a lord, but I guess in your nazi technical terms he's not. I played the entire game and the whole time I considered Sothe a Lord alongside Micaiah kinda as if they are one unit, and it never once seemed wrong to me. It was kinda like an Eliwood Lyn thing 2 lords same team.

soooooooooo this discussion is still dumb.

As long as you admit that Marth is more likely than Sothe, the fine.
I just enjoy debates and especially creating walls of text.
sorry I didn't answer the rest of your comments but i have finals to study for and you basically said the same stuff as zevox. I will however comment on this.

Marths chances: 70% (if FE DS came out before brawl add 20%)

Sothes chances: 50%

Micaiahs chances: 50%

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
OK I'm kinda coming in the middle of the discussion here, but I just watched a few videos from E for all on Ike. From my observations Ike isn't too horribly slow. If I had to compare his speed to a character we already know about, I'd say he was about as fast asMewtwo or Ganondorf. His attack speed seems to be much faster than Ganon or Mewtwo thought, so that gives him an advantage. On top of all that, he is very strong and has a lot of knockback. I don't know about MetaKnight's weight but i saw a video where Ike USmashed Meta out the top of the screen on Halberd and MK only had 65% on him. Ike is looking good if you ask me.

Zevox

Smash Lord
gosh... ok well I've already admited he's not technically a lord, he just promotes automatically, is tightly involved with the other lords, was in both games, and has his own character profile on ign.com (something that only Micaiah has besides him) not to mention they titled both Micaiah and Sothe as "lead characters" which in truth they both are, but Sothe just doesn't have the technical title. All that in my opinion pretty much makes him a lord, but I guess in your nazi technical terms he's not. I played the entire game and the whole time I considered Sothe a Lord alongside Micaiah kinda as if they are one unit, and it never once seemed wrong to me. It was kinda like an Eliwood Lyn thing 2 lords same team.
That he promotes automatically doesn't make him important, just given special treatment. Mist is in a similar situation, where she gets a unique item to allow her to promote, yet she is equally unimportant to the game.

Many of the characters are closely involved with one or more of the Lords. Lucia is at least as close to Elincia as Sothe is to Micaiah, and Soren likewise with Ike. Being close to an important character doesn't make any character important in their own right.

Most of the characters in RD were in both games, so that sure as hell doesn't make Sothe important.

IGN has no idea what they're talking about. Really, Sothe is nowhere near a lead character to the game. As I've said many times before, his role never goes beyond simply being over-protective of Micaiah.

Comparing him to Lyn is quite silly. She was an actual Lord, who was the central character for 1/3 of her game and an equal to Eliwood and Hector in decision-making for the group throughout the rest. Sothe is never the central character of so much as one chapter of RD, and Micaiah is always the one making the decisions on what they do (and once or twice early on Nolan), never Sothe (and often Micaiah does what she does over his protests to boot).

Seriously, if you feel Sothe is so important, try pointing out something he actually does that has a real impact on the story. Because honestly, having played RD through entirely, I can think of nothing he did which made any difference to it - from where I'm sitting, he could be cut from the game entirely, and only minor changes to minor details would be required (his conversations would be cut, Tibarn would threaten someone else, and the other Dawn Brigade members would spring Micaiah when she was captured). Nothing in the overarching story - the many conflicts, wars, and the ultimate events of the ending - would be changed without him.

Zevox

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Anyone who played as Lord Ike in PoR knows that he is and has faster moves than in Brawl. So why is he so slow(Obviously he's powerful: he's Ike)?
So you want him to be slow AND powerful? That's wishful thinking. If every character was just like they were in their respective videogames, half of them wouldn't be fighting at all. Balance and variety are two very important aspects in this game, and if you're looking for another Marth, then I suggest you keep looking.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
That he promotes automatically doesn't make him important, just given special treatment. Mist is in a similar situation, where she gets a unique item to allow her to promote, yet she is equally unimportant to the game.
They don't give special treatment to nobodies which is what your makign him out to be. and mist is still different, she doesn't HAVE to promote, she just can.
Yune promotes 3 people Ike, Micaiah, and Sothe. Obviously the goddess of chaos herself found sothe to be of some importance to do that for him. and we've already discussed how Micaiah and ike ar both extremly important, why would they throw in a random nobody?

IGN has no idea what they're talking about. Really, Sothe is nowhere near a lead character to the game. As I've said many times before, his role never goes beyond simply being over-protective of Micaiah.
give me a more reliable source apart from nintendo.
Comparing him to Lyn is quite silly. She was an actual Lord, who was the central character for 1/3 of her game and an equal to Eliwood and Hector in decision-making for the group throughout the rest. Sothe is never the central character of so much as one chapter of RD, and Micaiah is always the one making the decisions on what they do (and once or twice early on Nolan), never Sothe (and often Micaiah does what she does over his protests to boot).
I was comparing him like that because when I played RD with Sothe and Micaiah, it felt like in7 playing with Eliwood and Lyn as in I saw Sothe as a Lord. He's an awsome unit with good but not too uber growth rates and stats. very much like a lord.

Seriously, if you feel Sothe is so important, try pointing out something he actually does that has a real impact on the story. Because honestly, having played RD through entirely, I can think of nothing he did which made any difference to it - from where I'm sitting, he could be cut from the game entirely, and only minor changes to minor details would be required (his conversations would be cut, Tibarn would threaten someone else, and the other Dawn Brigade members would spring Micaiah when she was captured). Nothing in the overarching story - the many conflicts, wars, and the ultimate events of the ending - would be changed without him.
you want somthign important? without Sothe half of the returnign characters would have nothign to do with micaiah. it's because they recognised him and decided to help that they are even in the game. If Sothe was taken out the story would fall apart. This goes back to my cover theory. Yeah in PoR there are alot of people on the cover, but they are ALL a decent part of the story, same with RD, the story isn't about micaiah, it's about Micaiah and her loyal friend Sothe the sotry would utterly suck without him.

as for the the rest of the dawn brigade comign to her rescue in the beginning, that woyldn;t have happened cus it was just her and sothe the others were far away.

I have a really bad memory and it's been awhile since I played RD but as soon as I get it again I'll run through on easy and strengthen my case.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
They don't give special treatment to nobodies which is what your makign him out to be. and mist is still different, she doesn't HAVE to promote, she just can.
Yune promotes 3 people Ike, Micaiah, and Sothe. Obviously the goddess of chaos herself found sothe to be of some importance to do that for him. and we've already discussed how Micaiah and ike ar both extremly important, why would they throw in a random nobody?
Sure they do. They gave special treatment to Volke in PoR by making him premote automatically too. They even made him the only assassin in the game. Does that make him important? Heck no.

I was comparing him like that because when I played RD with Sothe and Micaiah, it felt like in7 playing with Eliwood and Lyn as in I saw Sothe as a Lord. He's an awsome unit with good but not too uber growth rates and stats. very much like a lord.
Sothe really didn't have much importance to the storyline. He really played the part of a Jeigan. Stats should never be used to classify someone as an important character. No one says that Raven was important in FE7 or Makalov in FE9, despite them being high tier characters. On the other hand, Elincia is one of the most important characters in PoR, despite being almost useless on the battlefield (once you get her.) What determines a character's importance to the game is their impact on the story, not how they actually function in-game.

you want somthign important? without Sothe half of the returnign characters would have nothign to do with micaiah. it's because they recognised him and decided to help that they are even in the game. If Sothe was taken out the story would fall apart. This goes back to my cover theory. Yeah in PoR there are alot of people on the cover, but they are ALL a decent part of the story, same with RD, the story isn't about micaiah, it's about Micaiah and her loyal friend Sothe the sotry would utterly suck without him.
If you take out Sothe then we just need to find another reason for them to join up (perhaps Ike's and Mist's naturally helpful nature would be enough to help them out. It's a minor change really.

as for the the rest of the dawn brigade comign to her rescue in the beginning, that wouldn't have happened cus it was just her and sothe the others were far away.
Minor detail. But that only makes Sothe as important as any other Jeigan (a lot like Seth in FE8)

I agree that Sothe isn't some random nobody, but he really is not as important as any of the lords either. He's about as important as Titania was in PoR.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Sure they do. They gave special treatment to Volke in PoR by making him premote automatically too. They even made him the only assassin in the game. Does that make him important? Heck no.
I considered Volke pretty impotrtant. although he only promotes if you want him to, Sothe does no matter what.

as far as his importnace in PoR he was a big part of the story as greils shadow and the fact that he was supposed to kill him if he every fell under the medallions power again, it helped define the story of the medallion.

Minor detail
thats what makes Fire Emblem story lines so amazing, all those tiny little minor detaisl from PoR were expanded and explained in RD making it one of the best stories I've ever played along with.

your still missing the point though, like I said who says it has to be a lord to make it to smash? imo this is what it takes to get in.

1. potential as a fighting unit
2. popularity
3. importance in his/her game.

Sothe has all those, if he's not really important at all then all the reviewers wouldn't think he was a "lead character" they don't think Soren or Mia are "lead characters" even though they are both really popular.

Lastly I'm NOT saying Sothe WILL be in it, I'm just saying he shouldn't be pushed to the side. I'm entitled to my opinion as far as characters I'm hoping to be in it, and it's no fun when people pounce all over me for make a suggestion I found reasonable.

I can understand the thing about me calling him a lord when he's not, but we've already cleared that up.

Top Bottom