• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should the stock count be lowered?

What should the stock count be?

• Total voters

Arcansi

Smash Champion
No, if anything they might be too easy since you can randomly dp out of them a lot of the time. The reason is that once you get knocked down most good players know where to be completely safe on wakeup and be in a great position footsie wise. Remember how people complained about Sentinel's zoning when MvC2 first came out? Well it's kinda like that, except it's every character.
I don't know MvC2, but I understand what your saying.

But, wouldn't this just mean they have an advantage, not the game? I mean, if you can block the vortex, can't you just back up a bit and play footsies again? Or does that usually result in you getting hit//being in the corner really fast?

The Ben

Smash Journeyman
Both. Starting out disadvantaged when playing footsies is huge and there isn't much wiggle room before you back yourself into the corner.

Top Bottom