• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

should rhode island be a part of connecticut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Rhode Island still has enough people to be a state. Let it stay. It constitutionally qualifies, and no one wants to ever break anything that the founding fathers started.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I live in CT as well, and I've been advocating the invasion and annexation of Rhode Island for years!

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
Why would you want rhode island :p
hahah
just kidding.

Personally, the idea of having seperate states is so that big government doesnt press it's rule over all of the land in america. It's purpose is to keep smaller sub-government-style areas available. It's to protect individual freedom by challenging the whole country as seperate states and not one individual mass to change when laws are made.

but sersly, you can probably get away with it, just erase the borders or take down the WELCOME TO RHODE ISLAND sign, i dont think anyone will notice :p

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i live in CT and was wondering why can't rhode island just be a part of CT? RI is way smaller but CT is small too so how bout RI becomes a part of CT?:)
This question intended for the brass: Is this really even a debate topic? (With no disrespect to Falconfier, as he is new here.)

srry washington,jefferson,and others but i do:psycho:
Don't use smileys ad nauseam. I used to do this as well when I started, but got burned hard on it.

Also, don't double post. Use the edit button to add additional thoughts.

Be sure to read the info that I sent you on your thread.

Finally, always disable your sig in the PG or DH.

For the same reason that Luxembourg hasn't been annexed into France yet.

/thread/

The majority of Rhode Islanders probably feel "pride", so to speak, about their state, and the government probably doens't want to deal with a bunch of whiners. But seriously, having another state also keeps the elections running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom