• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Project: M make their own stage?

Marthmario

Smash Lord
It would be an interesting home stage for such hard working people. Maybe use music from the trailers for stages themes?

Pixeldude

Smash Rookie
You mean like the test stage and skyloft? That are stages they made themselves.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
No I mean like a competitive stage of their own design. Not based off of any franchise.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I kinda want them to re-skin Smashville with a PM theme.

SunJester

Smash Ace
It would be really cool if they re-skinned a lot more of the neutral stages to give P:M a more distinctive flair over Brawl. I like what they've done with Pokemon Stadium 2, and I'd honestly love it if they re-skinned Battlefield.

Also I think they have the option of creating some new stages over some of the more sucky stages on Page 2. (Flat Zone 2, Onett, and Saffron City come to mind)

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
It would be really cool if they re-skinned a lot more of the neutral stages to give P:M a more distinctive flair over Brawl. I like what they've done with Pokemon Stadium 2, and I'd honestly love it if they re-skinned Battlefield.
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with the Brawl stages? A lot of them look great. When I look at Melee Battlefield, it just looks so generic, like a knock off FD. At least in Brawl, they made it look pretty and gave it an epic feel.

Pika_thunder

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure that if the PM team makes any exclusive to PM stage, my play group would play it to death.

SunJester

Smash Ace
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with the Brawl stages? A lot of them look great. When I look at Melee Battlefield, it just looks so generic, like a knock off FD. At least in Brawl, they made it look pretty and gave it an epic feel.
I've personally never liked the look of Brawl BF. That being said, its more just for a distinct visual flair that some of the more played stages could have their own look. Thats the main reason I'd be interested in them being changed.

SuperNova!

Smash Apprentice
If they do make their own stage, it should definitely have some of the trailer music. The music from the Project M intro trailer and Mewtwo's trailer, for sure!

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
This reminds me of a stage I saw a long time ago. I think it was an "official" stage repping KC:MM and had a billboard with Dawn on the left. Does this sound familiar to anyone? (My phone can't browse Brawl Vault's scroll bars or I'd do a thourough check myself.)

TreK

Is "that guy"
A purple dubstep themed stage designed for competition ?

Yes please.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
The first two images here: http://imgur.com/a/gKQzv#0

I'd love to see the background changed and the stage adopted as the "official" PM stage.

A lot of people love the stage design itself, myself included, and I just think it fits. Now that Pokemon Stadium 1 is on the 1st page it makes even more sense to just take over PS2 and use it in this way. Pls PMBR pls.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Ok, thanks for the tip. I'll look for it properly when I get to a computer; it was a pretty cool example of a tribute stage.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
An original stage might be nice! Smash has a few original locations that represent itself as a franchise, so Project M having its own mark wouldn't be too farfetched. I can think of plenty of untapped Nintendo locales that would be perfect for stages, too.

Top Bottom