• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Koskinator Be Banned?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
i know this is a little off topic but who would win in fight Kosk or sliq?
I have only one comment, and it is a universal one:

Regardless of everything that has happened, we can all agree that I am awesome.

We should drop these superficial arguments, and all just sit around and talk about how great I am.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
He should not be banned. We need more good Ganons out there to raise his status from the bottom to at least mid tier

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
No, I should ban kosky to hell for telling me AiB>GB.

Still not sure if it's true but I spent 10 minutes talking to a complete ***** about our Ganon vs Wolf match.
Criticizes me for "spamming" stomp while he just whores laser and d-smash. Then argues with me like an enraged 4 year old in delusion about how he won the match. Then continues to spam private messages at me that dont say anything, while I can imagine him shrieking at the top of his lungs.

Oof...

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
No, I should ban kosky to hell for telling me AiB>GB.

Still not sure if it's true but I spent 10 minutes talking to a complete ***** about our Ganon vs Wolf match.
Criticizes me for "spamming" stomp while he just whores laser and d-smash. Then argues with me like an enraged 4 year old in delusion about how he won the match. Then continues to spam private messages at me that dont say anything, while I can imagine him shrieking at the top of his lungs.

Oof...
Ah, the aftermath of dealing with noobs.

Top Bottom