• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I spend 7.50 or 10 somthin on transformers 2?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Is it worth the extra dollars to go see on Imax?

Or should I just use it for lube cuz I heard the movie ***** ***.

? Your thought please ?

An also rate this

"Let those who accept their fate find happiness; let those who defy it find glory."

Frames

DI
the movie is literally all special effects; its the type of movie that IMAX was made for lol definitely go see it in imax

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
in Imax, you'll get to see Megan Fox's *** superimposed upon 25 feet of wall.

/thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Do NOT go see it if you are a transformers fan...

if you liked the first one you might enjoy it

I almost walked out. I thought it was absolutely horrible, one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

What is it with two robots fighting, and the camera decides to just... NOT LOOK AT IT ALL? it's like jesus these people had NO VISION when making the **** film. of course it is Michael Bay...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Well duh RC, it's not about the transformers fighting, it's about Megan Fox and her ***/boobs.

Sheesh, you're so greedy >_>

XD

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i saw it twice. i fell asleep both times.
once in imax and then regular.

i dont know but megan fox hotwiring a car with convienently snipped wires is so odd.
HEY, LETS WALK INTO THIS CAR. HOPEFULLY THE WIRES ARE CUT SO I CAN HOTWIRE IT EASILY WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE.

happens in both movies.
but it had awesome robotoz
jetfire was the coolest imo and soundwave didnt do much
lol

also when i was awake i kinda focused on megan fox

PolMex23

Smash Champion
was it that bad? Im a big fan....

I havent heard of any bad reviews so im still excited. Hopefully you guys are just hatin...

Except the bros, you guys get the biggest hug now. This, this is truth.

"in Imax, you'll get to see Megan Fox's *** superimposed upon 25 feet of wall.

/thread"

So much truth

Zip.

Smash Lord
it was meh...imo
they took the comedy a bit too far this time around,and some parts i had to remind myself that im watching transformers,if you know what i mean..

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
was it that bad?
personally, I had the biggest problem with the awful writing. I'm a writer, so I can't NOT notice it.

Let's see... okay, so Megatron comes back. But as it turns out, he's been serving "The Fallen"... apparently forever? like... first thing he does is return to his "master's" side... um... Megatron serving someone is a little far-fetched for me to begin with, just because he seems like the kind of guy who'd rather die than not be leader.

now in the first movie... apparently... he was the servant of The Fallen then, but since this is awful writing, we don't know it till the second movie.

So ****ing stupid.

I can't stand when movies do stuff like that. I even had a problem with The Emperor the first time I watched Star Wars, cause I was like, where the **** was he in Episode 4? But even then you knew Vader wasn't top dog.

Yet... In Transformers, Megatron IS the Decepticon leader, no? Yet now, out of nowhere, they introduce The Fallen who he served all along. This is quite awful writing. They didn't even really introduce The Fallen, just acted like he was there all along when he wasn't. So stupid.

Sorry. That's my biggest problem. There are plenty others.

I never thought Megan Fox looked very good. She sure as hell can't act. There's one scene where she trips and falls in front of the camera in slow mo, it's a serious scene, or was supposed to be, but jimmity cricket, nothing but exploitation.

And as I mentioned before, fight scenes are always ****ed over by the camera, or rather, the fights were drawn stupidly, or whatever went wrong. You'll see two robots going at it, and you're like YES then it centers on like Shia Lebouf at the feet of the bots, so while they're punching each other and whatnot, the camera just AVOIDS IT and is like "hmm... look at this human! who cares about those fighting bots"

the movie is more of a comedy, has wayyy too many comedy scenes. poorly written as well. tasteless.

I can go on more if you want. This is the one movie I saw in theatres that I wish I regretted. But this happens... Those in the position to create media tend to make awful garbage which sells like hot-cakes.

If you're into stuff that's mainstream, but is trash compared to actual art in the same field (as in relating MTV to actual music, or Twilight to a good book) yet for some reason is well received, maybe you'll like this movie

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Too much humping going on...
And none of it involves Megan... well one does, but it's still lol bad.

Megatron was the Fallen's ***** here, too... and completely lame.

starscream was lamer

I mean, the action scenes are good, but who cares about the puny humans, as said before?

Also... they killed off the cool black robot, aka Jazz; and replaced him with two annoying ghetto robots, aka the twins...

overall, decent action scenes... a dumb story... bad script... mehhhh

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Giant Robots beating the **** out of each other. Megan Fox's magnificent body.

If you're bothered by the fact that there is no other reason to see this movie, you've completely forgotten the most important thing:

This is Transformers. The whole thing is a marketing ploy for overpriced toys that break in a month. If you want anything redeemable, or even morally unreprehensible, from these films, you're really in the wrong theater.

So if you think Megan Fox's ***, as well as robots ripping off each others' faces projected on a 25 foot screen isn't worth $10, then it's not worth it. I don't necessarily think it is, because I enjoyed it just fine in a regular theater. It's all up to you, though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah. I'm glad RC feels the same way I did.

I almost walked out. Girlfriend asked me if I was okay because I was really pissed off.

I think the only thing that saved the movie for me (the same thing that saved the first one for me) was Optimus Prime's voice actor. Best voice actor ever. Same guy who did the Toonami narrations? I couldn't have asked for better.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Hes the same guy who voiced optimus in the cartoons back in the late 80's too. Oh and the person voicing sound wave was definatly the same guy who voiced Dr. Claw in the Inspector Gadget cartoons, the second I heard him speak i was like nooooo way.

Top Bottom