• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short hopped uair to waveland.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
It is kinda, you short hop uair, double jump waveland as fast as possible. Soap, dude, you should stop posting and get some coffee or water or sleep, or all three.

soap

Smash Hero
na im cool just had some pepsi chicken wings + onion rings. i wanna play melee now, but cant, so i am replacing it with smashboards

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
seems like the doc boards are way ahead of the mario boards, we talked about this **** months ago...
step your game up.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Seems like a certain someone *cough* discovered his on the doc boards the other day :laugh:
Was it you? I really don't remember anymore =P Technically, the double jump waveland was on Link boards first, as far as I can remember.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I didn't know about it. I posted it it here unsure of whether or not people knew about it. I did it in vs mode but I mapped my fingers so ****ing weird to do it, I figured it was impracticable.

But now knowing that you can double jump (Hadn't even though of that, really) waveland. It makes it A LOT easier.

:093:

Top Bottom