• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Maven89

Smash Master
Soup is good at salt which is the best flavor

You guys might have us beat at role madness and ****posting, but you’ll never beat us at salt

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It looks like Day 1 started somewhat earlier than I thought it would.

So far I'm guessing not much has happened so far, right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nothing.

But yeah, 1:30 AM is pretty dang early for me... or late... depends on when I sleep, really :p

Don't change it though, Shiny. It's best to be consistent.

D

Deleted member

Nothing.

But yeah, 1:30 AM is pretty dang early for me... or late... depends on when I sleep, really :p

Don't change it though, Shiny. It's best to be consistent.
I said that the day will not change. Day 1 is just extended ( starts earlier ).

Remember that Day 1 ends at June 21st, 6:00 PM ET.

Last edited by a moderator:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Bardull said:
Vote: Soup

I have reason to believe this man is a scum genius and has cleverly set up a ruse in pre-game. The plan was almost perfect. Too perfect.
only fog i've felt with features

Pokechu said:
With that said. . . .

DAYKILL SOUP :mad::mad::mad:
exception complexion of silver drinkers

Maven said:
I want Soup to tell us what to do [/qote]
oppressive dense fog with modest demeanor

Vote: Maven

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
honestly if we got nothing for today, especially since the little communication we got

we should just no lynch

....can we no lynch @ShinyLegendary ? remember some people won't let us

D

Deleted member

honestly if we got nothing for today, especially since the little communication we got

we should just no lynch

....can we no lynch @ShinyLegendary ? remember some people won't let us
Of course you can no lynch!
No lynch needs to have the most votes though.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
For what it's worth soup isn't even a top 3 saltiest dgamers. Some of those older dudes basically lived off of it (Looking at you gheb)

#HBC | ѕoup

No Lynch is a bad idea but don't feel Natz~ is scummy for mentioning it, having a single day to decide makes it sounds we might as well be playing popcorn mafia lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
For what it's worth soup isn't even a top 3 saltiest dgamers. Some of those older dudes basically lived off of it (Looking at you gheb)
well for us we hav'et seen anything yet :V

all soup has been is just an ass who came into here with intentions of force

so.....ya
Of course you can no lynch!
No lynch needs to have the most votes though.
i reccomend this is the course of action we do guys till we get some idea through communication

Vote: Nolynch

#HBC | ѕoup

You gain information by communicating with others and talking to people about who you think is scum. NLing basically means you let Mafia get a free kill and to remove a Townie/PR with no repercussions. It's not like they're going to kill themselves

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not NLing and as it stands I will probably vote someone who continues this trend

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also, there are plenty of people in the game who haven't said a word, yet. Given we are only a couple hours in.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
like i said, the nolynch is literaly just a base temporary, i encourage people talking, and if we get a lead of course we drop on them

but as it stands i don't encourage a completley random lynch

i rather let mafia get a free kill, then for us to just blatantly kill one of our own with nor remorse and let them kill, cut down costs ya?

if we actually get a lead through communication then of course we drop the no lynch and stomach ontop of them

#HBC | ѕoup

Then just don't vote if you feel it doesn't need to be anywhere, you're essentially voting for a non-slot

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also if you no lynch you're basically relying on prs to make up for mafia having a free kill, which means it has a very high chance for mafia to net that free kill since prs can whiff.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Also if you no lynch you're basically relying on prs to make up for mafia having a free kill, which means it has a very high chance for mafia to net that free kill since prs can whiff.
i have literally no idea what you mean

nor what pr mean when you keep saying them

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Uh okay here we go.

Or means power roles. What I'm saying is that if we no lynch today, then for D2 to have any more info aside from one less town player the town power roles would have to get some info for the night. However, town power roles can frequently "whiff" where they don't get significant info, which would mean D2 would be pretty much like D1 but with one less person.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
PR means Power Role, basically any role with an active ability.
Pretty much relying on stuff like Roleblockers, Trackers, Docs and etc.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Uh okay here we go.

Or means power roles. What I'm saying is that if we no lynch today, then for D2 to have any more info aside from one less town player the town power roles would have to get some info for the night. However, town power roles can frequently "whiff" where they don't get significant info, which would mean D2 would be pretty much like D1 but with one less person.
......so why should that encourage us to continue self destructing?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
in other words literally everyone

everyone here is a powerrole
But with that said, we don't wanna just give away a phase. Mafia will probably lynch an inactive so we don't have any more info in the case where we NL, but it's generally smart to kill our best guess so we aren't just throwing away town slots and will guarantee at least some info next phase.

Top Bottom