• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All that Coricus is going to do is claim, and then either get lynched toDay/toMorrow or eat a kill. We have time to make up other ground meanwhile.

What would the lynch be for you, Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , if not Coricus? What do you think about Kary ignoring what you think is a scumslip from Coricus? Do you still think it's a slip?

Yellowlord Yellowlord
What do you enjoy most about playing mafia?
I want to hear from Cori before I vote, but I still think it's possible, but if not Cori? I dunno, FE? I don't think he's scum but as a non town player he seems like the safest pick. I'll admit you're winning me over.

*Turns off Splatoonery*

I keep forgetting to check the thread because new location. Didn't you guys figure that out after you wagoned me last game?? LOL
Explain your comment.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I... don’t think I really have any, honestly. Outside of questioning what’s been going on, really.

As I asked earlier, why are we rushing to conclusions?
Well, we can't go through the game just not lynching anyone, as a start. Two different players have stated reason to believe that Coricus has behaved strangely.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I... don’t think I really have any, honestly. Outside of questioning what’s been going on, really.

As I asked earlier, why are we rushing to conclusions?
Cori made a comment I think might be a scum slip. If she has an explanation for it, I'd like to hear it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I want to hear from Cori before I vote, but I still think it's possible, but if not Cori? I dunno, FE? I don't think he's scum but as a non town player he seems like the safest pick. I'll admit you're winning me over.

Explain your comment.
I already forgot what I said so all I know is everyone is stirred up over something I said.

D

Deleted member

Haven't really been able to keep up with the thread since I've been constantly dragged away, but I can at least confirm FireEmblemier's claim of redirecting roles to his target if that helps with anything.

Swiped a message from DJ instead of Emblemier.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*digs through to see what people are flipping out about*

...Really? THAT'S what everyone's stirred up about? :facepalm:

I said that because it sounded almost the same as how their ability was described and a body being absent after that confubsed me. I'm an idiot who jumps to way too complicated of conclusions, basically.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Haven't really been able to keep up with the thread since I've been constantly dragged away, but I can at least confirm FireEmblemier's claim of redirecting roles to his target if that helps with anything.

Swiped a message from DJ instead of Emblemier.
What's this about a swiping messages now?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*sigh* I wonder if there's any way I can salvage the game as it is now with me constantly stupidly not checking basic things. I'd roleclaim, but if I did have a chance of getting back into it I'd basically be dead immediately anyway.

D

Deleted member

What's this about a swiping messages now?
Basically, as Wario, I'm a greedy *******.
So I can swipe the last message someone sent during the Night and get all the juicy details (or boring ****).

After hearing about your Cappy claim, I wanted to see if I could get something out of you that would go against it just in case.
Instead, I got the last message DJ sent out, which goes with the claim you made about roles being redirected to your possessed target.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmmm honestly i wouldn't hold cori's comment against her, it was a little strange to me how she thought it was a third party but Barney could hide role PMs, that assumption isn't necessarily scummy to me at all.

now, her ghosting me last night after I offered to help her? :'^( she could have done better than that. but I don't think we should hold her assumption she made against her

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
hmmm honestly i wouldn't hold cori's comment against her, it was a little strange to me how she thought it was a third party but Barney could hide role PMs, that assumption isn't necessarily scummy to me at all.

now, her ghosting me last night after I offered to help her? :'^( she could have done better than that. but I don't think we should hold her assumption she made against her
Yeah, TBH my role just plays kind of odd with yours, so I spent the whole night wondering how the hell I should respond LOL

D

Deleted member

As for DJ's message so you know I'm not lying?

Just that he told someone (I don't get told who the message was sent to) that he had talked to Swamp and Yellow and wasn't sure if either of them were the Jailer.

Not juicy enough. I sleep.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And only three people messaged me that entire night with Pokechu being the only Nintenzoner, so if you guys think I was being super quiet during night phase just because I mean, why didn't you ask me anything during night phase? You Nintenzoners should know by now I don't initiate unless something's actively eating me, LOL.

D

Deleted member

And only three people messaged me that entire night with Pokechu being the only Nintenzoner, so if you guys think I was being super quiet during night phase just because I mean, why didn't you ask me anything during night phase? You Nintenzoners should know by now I don't initiate unless something's actively eating me, LOL.
Expect a Wario meme tonight, then. :ultwario:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yes, and since mid D1 (strengthened during nighttime communications N1). She seems genuinely interested in finding scum, hatched some interesting gambit plans N1 (which ended up being foiled by someone claiming ac action on her), and hasn't given me much of anything that has me concerned while still being active in thread. She doesn't have any reads publicly, but I also know where her head's at based on N1 conversations.
This is about Natz? Now you've got me curious what this "interesting gambit" that was foiled is, because I don't remember her talking about anything that she attempted to do last night that was foiled.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Expect a Wario meme tonight, then. :ultwario:
Considering the number of votes on me and how Swamp still hasn't spoken up despite stalking the thread, I expect to be dead tonight.

Thanks for the interest though, LOL.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmm. this might sound strange to say an hour before deadline but i'd rather not lynch coricus today.

i was kind of leaning towards lynching her but her assumption really isn't out of place and while I still do think I shouldn't have needed to tell her to stop ghosting me during this past night, the more I think about it the more it is in Cori's character.

D

Deleted member

Considering the number of votes on me and how Swamp still hasn't spoken up despite stalking the thread, I expect to be dead tonight.

Thanks for the interest though, LOL.
Oh well. I'll still send one anyway just to keep on my promise. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Anyway, I might as well at least try and see if I can take out a potential Mafioso instead of just letting the team K.O. me out of lack of participation again, so

Vote: AmericanDJ

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
okay stop ninjaing me

I think the votes look like this
ADJ (4) Spak, Spak, Yellow, Coricus
Coricus (3) Stoopid, Natz, Nabe
FireE (1) Lamprey
Natz (1) Maven

D

Deleted member

I'm still suspicious of FireEmblem, but since I seem to be the only one and I want someone lynched today I'm gonna jump on the AmericanDJ voting bandwagon.

Unvote: FireEmblemnier

Until I hear a reason from as to why we shouldn't lynch him, at least.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh right Natz is lynch immune
I'm still suspicious of FireEmblem, but since I seem to be the only one and I want someone lynched today I'm gonna jump on the AmericanDJ voting bandwagon.

Unvote: FireEmblemnier

Until I hear a reason from as to why we shouldn't lynch him, at least.
He's the Tracker

Top Bottom