• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek Is Not a Ninja New combo video by me

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, F-tilting and U-tilting 7 times in a row and still not seeing the opponent DI away or do something about it just gives me a heart attack.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
You know, F-tilting and U-tilting 7 times in a row and still not seeing the opponent DI away or do something about it just gives me a heart attack.
well i dont know what you mean but almost all the fights was vs hermosillo so if you are saying they are fake fighting im uploading to youtube almost all the fights but i dont have time too upload all

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
well he must not know what DI means, should tell your friend Hermosillo that he can move in a opposite direction in the air to get out of the combos u do, cause forward tilting should not combo like that unless they press the direction to u

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well he must not know what DI means, should tell your friend Hermosillo that he can move in a opposite direction in the air to get out of the combos u do, cause forward tilting should not combo like that unless they press the direction to u
i know what di is and combo whit forawrd up tilting almost all the people that i play if cant do that doesnt mean that its imposible or it cant combo like that i will upload my sheik's fight so u can see im not lying to you

peace

swordgard

Smash Hero
yeah...it means u shouldnt be able to spame the same move 7 times and get away with it....

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i know its sometimes doesnt work pff aah if u live in california i can play and show i can do that if u use heavy chars

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Uhm no, not really. By heavy do you mean fastfallers?... I've never heard someone use the term heavy to describe a character in the game.
yes fastfaller why they are fastfaller? because they are heavy?

swordgard

Smash Hero
yes fastfaller why they are fastfaller? because they are heavy?
Ok, you want us to believe u can do these combo on anyone YET you dont know the difference between a fastfaller and a heavy char.
On a side note, most heavy chars arent fastfaller, they are floaty or semi floaty and being heavy doesnt change alot of things when it comes to combo AND Diing, compared to the falling factor which does change the way you combo chars. This is why sheik has alot of trouble vs fastfaller, most of her combos are made to be done on semi floaties and to cg them.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah, they're fast fallers and heavy characters and floaty.
like for example Ganon is a heavy character but he doesnt fall fast hes a floaty type and so it takes more to kill Ganon. same goes for Fox hes a hell of a fast faller but hes not heavy

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear...

Fox and Falco fall fast, and so are fastfallers. But they are fairly light.
Bowser is a heavy character, but not a fastfaller.

Everyone believes you that the tilt combos were done in a real match against a real person. The point trying to be made is that if whilst you are attacking him, your friend only has to hold right and he will soon move out of your attack range. So against a decent opponent, rather than a bad one, getting 7 tilts in a row is impossible.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Loved the clip at 1:58. LOL.

In all seriousness, you probably should probably come up with better combos before posting a combo video. Most of them are unfinished, A few other ones are just a bunch of bogus ftilts and utilts and the last ones are just clips of 1aerial that kills. The editing isn't very good, and the name is pretty lame.

I mean c'mon, what was the point of showing that huge clip at 2:37 where you did almost nothing, got rocked half the time, and killed him with a bair? Put some time into the video and it will end up being a lot better.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
no... in my way to understand it and others too what i percieve is when Taj always yells out when a character doesnt die at a high pecentage is "oooh "enters name" is heavy!!!". meaning that the character doesnt die at low percentages and takes more to really knock them out of the stage. like Samus is hella floaty but is considered a heavy character and it takes a huge whooping to really kill her on some stages even when u get her to a high percentage she just doesnt get knocked outta the kill zone

but w/e.... its kinda hard for me to explain it in a way, maybe someone else can explain it better then I

Top Bottom