• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHFFLing

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I seem to have got the concept of shffling down but i always get stumped on the fastfall. Are you supposed to fastfall after the up aerial animation is over or during it?

Chris7x

Smash Cadet
Hmm well im not too much of an expert at shffling but when I shffl down aerial It doesn't matter at what point you fastfall, you fastfall at the maximum jump height.

So basically, press down when you stop going up from your jump. Hope that helps (Sorry I'm a noob here :/)

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Well, I messed with it a bit and i think I finally got the timing down, thx anyway.

Roman.

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter when you do your aerial, sometimes you should do it right after you short hop sometimes at the end, but either way just fastfall at the peek of your short hop.

Top Bottom