• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sherman Oaks/ Van Nuys Tournament - April 15th

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Well its been awhile since i've hosted a tournament at Toymandala but i've been itching to get started and since finals are almost over i get my chance. Alright there will be enough room for this tourney so people who wanted to come may come jsut show up. SORRY TO THOSE WHO SEE THIS TOO LATE:(

Toymandala Tournament -April 1st

Change in Amount of People
well there is room for a couple more and the new limit is 16 to make fair brackets

So this is how its going down:

SINGLES​

Date: Sunday, April 15th tournament will start at 1 pm sharp

Rules and Game Conditions:

Double elimination, 4 stock, 8 min , best of 3 up until final two , final two will be best of 5

MAPS:
Randomed stages are : Battlefield, Yoshi Story , Final Destination , Dream land 64, and Pokemon Stadium

The loser of the first round will then choose a stage then the winner picks a charcter and the loser will have the option of counterpicking and this will repeat for the last match of the set

Entry Fee: The fee will be 7 dollars because Toymandal is getting 2 dollars for every entry and i wanted there to be enough pot to interest people in coming and i am capping this off at 16

Address: Toymandala 14555 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks , CA 91403

Final List of Entrants
1)Rage
2)Waffle
3)Damion
4)TOFU
5)Festizzio
6)BRwN
7)LeShiek
8)DEHF
9)J666 ?
10)Mango
11)Lucky
12)MOB(?)
13)MOB(?)
14)MOB(?)
15)
16)
Possibly DSF and FRiend ( OH **** watch out LOL )

Results:)
1st place
2nd place
3rd place

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to assume that DEHF, Nes and J666 are coming so i'll add u guys up

Neighborhood P post again if u want to go ( I added the address)

Everyone should know (if they read) that we only have two Tvs so people coming way out of town and have a schedule to maintain should think twice about this cuz there will be no refunds once it starts

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
R u talking about counterpick stages cuz ill add those once i get alll of them

the randomed stages r exactly what i put up

were not goingto have teams for this tournament but maybe i can get something worked out with the manager about putting another tv so we can have doubles for the next one

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Hmmm I know Poke Floats,Mute City,Kongo Jungle 64 and the other DK level, Rainbow Curse,Mushrom Kindom I and II, I might miss other ones
Ummm those aren't the counter pick stages....

mlgpro.com said:
3. Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium
4. Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Rainbow Cruise, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium, DK64
5. Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.
6. Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2
7. Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
8. Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.

Top Bottom